• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

best final evolution of starters

favourite starter evolution

• ;002; Ivysaur

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • ;003; Venasaur

Votes: 32 10.6%
  • ;005; charmeleon

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • ;006; charzard

Votes: 150 49.5%
  • ;008; wartortle

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • ;009; blastoise

Votes: 83 27.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
Charizard all the way!!!!!!!!!!

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
Venusaur Pwns
Then Charizard
Then blastoise

skitter

Naruto Dude
I dont really like venausar so ive have got to say charzard. Blastoise is ok but charzard is better

palkia1

Palkia Lover
Charizard is the best by far. Charizard looks so much better than Venusaur. Blastoise is ok but Charizard still is totally wicked

Pearl's Perap

I thought, by the title, you meant FINAL form, so I would say Venusaur due to my bond with Bulbasaur, but since you meant either of the forms, I say Ivysaur...

I make this choice out of what I think of it's image, not it's battle ability or whatever

Methodcobra

Elemental trainer
Charizard to me since i like fire type

~Yankovic_Owns~

Everybody Polkamon!
Charizard all the way. He was my super uber on Yellow before I got Articuno, with Fly and Fire Blast and all..

kerriganrisevil

Not bad for a charizard but I rather charmeleon. Why Charmeleon? Because it has a good shape and doesn't have a belly that I don't want to see on Charizard lol. Long arms because I don't like as much dragons with really short arms. Charmeleon looks as flexible in agility but Useless to say to me that Charizard is faster since I know he flies really fast after some warm.

mekky_9892

Charizard first because its a dragon, Blastoise second because I love the Hydro Cannon things, Venusaur last because it's just not very interesting.

mekky_9892

Charizard first because its a dragon, Blastoise second because I love the Hydro Cannon things, Venusaur last because it's just not very interesting.

DtD

Charizard; has a great attack, excellent Sp. Attack, and great Speed. It is dual type, Fire/Flying. This makes it very resistant to a lot of things, but against Rock it will surely die. It's natural moveset is a bit bland, and the TMs you can teach it aren't all that great.

Blastoise; great defense, nice attack, excellent Sp. Defense, and a fair Sp. Attack. It's natural moveset is nice, and it's TMs are very good. It's resistances aren't all that great, but it's weaknesses are a less than Charizards.

Venasaur; worst starter for sure! Horrible stats, and a terrible move set. It's resistances are horrible, and has a quad-weakness.

Verdict; Blastoise followed by Charizard

DtD

Charizard; has a great attack, excellent Sp. Attack, and great Speed. It is dual type, Fire/Flying. This makes it very resistant to a lot of things, but against Rock it will surely die. It's natural moveset is a bit bland, and the TMs you can teach it aren't all that great.

Blastoise; great defense, nice attack, excellent Sp. Defense, and a fair Sp. Attack. It's natural moveset is nice, and it's TMs are very good. It's resistances aren't all that great, but it's weaknesses are a less than Charizards.

Venasaur; worst starter for sure! Horrible stats, and a terrible move set. It's resistances are horrible, and has a quad-weakness.

Verdict; Blastoise followed by Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.