• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

best final evolution of starters

favourite starter evolution

• ;002; Ivysaur

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • ;003; Venasaur

Votes: 32 10.6%
  • ;005; charmeleon

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • ;006; charzard

Votes: 150 49.5%
  • ;008; wartortle

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • ;009; blastoise

Votes: 83 27.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbobson

Piplup Master
Charizard rocks! his fire moves can burn anything!

darkness blade

big cuppa... EvIl!
blastoise rules! my first pokemon on my red. its now lvl 100 with fissure earthquake ice beam and hydro pump =)

I like Blastoise the most. I like water pokémon (altough my favorite pokémon is rock/bug).

scrapbook

My Emo Friend
blastoise was the gratest, the fella had some awsome attacks. also good agianst drake in the E4 if it know ice moves

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
I like Wartortle. I know it's not as strong as a Blastoise, but I've always liked Wartortles for some reason.

JakeSteel

Has Not Changed.
Blastiose...I guess, Ironic how Charizard clearly wins the voting, but Wartortle is first in the second eveloutions not Charmeleon...

Last edited:

GT4GTR

Ice Type Master
Charizard is ther best, and Blastoise is 2nd.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
I always though Ivysaur was cool, especially compared to Venusaur. But Charizard is more than likely the crowd favourite.

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
I would have said empoleon but you stuck to FR so its blastoise because hes water type my fav but i also like torterra (spl)

Serene_Jirachi

I eat you. c:
You can't get any better than Charizard, statically. Basic: Train Charmander until evolution, kill Brock and the gym after that and you got yourself a winning streak. Charizard is a breeze the the E4, gaining Dragon Claw is the end of Lance. So I choose... Charizard. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.