• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Fire Pokemon

Which Fire Pokemon is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare the Pokemon Trainer

Fire Pokemon Trainer
What Pokemon do you think is the best Fire Pokemon out of this 10?;255;

Sim

I assume that by "best", you mean the one you like the best. Otherwise the pre-evos wouldn't be on there.
I'm going for Charizard who is tied as my favourite Pokémon. To expand a bit, I like reptiles and happen to find it's design rather cool.
Charmander also gets my vote for similar reasons to Charizard.

Adding the first and final forms of the Fire Starters is a serious waste of space =/ Torkoal, Magmar, and Houndoom would've been glad to take those spots.

Voted for Ho-Oh, Flareon, Torchic, and Blaziken, which are the ones I actually like out of those. I voted Rapidash, but then decided I didn't really like it all that much. Eh, too bad the vote gets counted instantaneously =/

?*V Tsun*?
The 8th Champion

~Ero Oyagi~

Sorry about my earlier post... my bad!
Blaziken is my fav pkmn anyway so ill have to vote for it :). The others are cool as well

Flare the Pokemon Trainer

Fire Pokemon Trainer
Adding the first and final forms of the Fire Starters is a serious waste of space =/ Torkoal, Magmar, and Houndoom would've been glad to take those spots.

Voted for Ho-Oh, Flareon, Torchic, and Blaziken, which are the ones I actually like out of those. I voted Rapidash, but then decided I didn't really like it all that much. Eh, too bad the vote gets counted instantaneously =/

?*V Tsun*?
The 8th Champion

HEY!I would have put all Fire Pokemon if they hadent limited me to 10!

skitty24

to me, it would have to be flareon because it is one of the eevee evolutions.
just look at my sig.

Ridley-X4

UN-LTD AWESOME WORKS
Charmander was my first pokemon ever, so I'll go with that.

Mewbiraxys

Mew The Origin
Ho-oh is the best, it reincarnated 3 legendarys and is like an ancient legend if you listen how the ppl describe it in g/s/c

Mewbiraxys

Mew The Origin
Ho-oh is the best, it reincarnated 3 legendarys and is like an ancient legend if you listen how the ppl describe it in g/s/c

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
I would of picked charmander because he's my very first pokemon and is the reason why I like pokemon so much but Charizard is stronger and can fly and looks cool and it was once a charmander!!So it's all good

Sim

Eh, too bad the vote gets counted instantaneously =/
This is probably my most random quote, but I have to agree. It is quite frustrating when you make a mistake in a poll and find you are powerless and unable to change it. It happened yesterday in another thread so I'm still a bit annoyed...

Anyway,

Dont Double Post Please!
1) It's a computer error, hence why the two posts were identical.
2) Um.. you double posted at the start of this thread too, you know o_O

ksquar3d

Hey, pull my finger.
I voted for Blaziken, but I would have voted for Ho-oh too. I'm kinda partial to big flaming birdies. Heh. That and I've lost my Blaziken, Torch with my little brother's Leaf Green. I need to find my Ruby version, too...

AJ Flibble

Emohawk
Ho-oh. Not my fave, but with Sacred Fire, awesome offensive stats on both sides, ridiculous HP and Special Defense, it's no wonder it's uber, especially with it's nice movepool.

Status
Not open for further replies.