• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best form of Deoxys?

Favorite Deoxys form?

• Total voters
Personally, I prefer Attack Form becuase it has that insane attack stat.

Fiend Ryu

Title Pending
Eh, Speed, I guess. You can't outrun it, and its attack is high enough to kill a few things, so yeah.

But then again, I don't really like any of the Deoxys forms at all.

Charizard#1

Colorless Madness
Attack = Deoxys looks like a cold blooded killer

Scepgatr

Deoxys-RS is the worst. I prefer Deoxys-E since it can adapt and have the role of either Deoxys-LG or Deoxys-FR.

blendmaster0505

******** Guy
Defense! Although I hate using Deoxys.

top 8 guy

GO THE SOCCEROOS!!!!
I like Attack better, because none of the other 1s can kill a pokemon, but i'd rather not use Deoxys at all

Reno

so adorable...
speed. fastest spikes, can toxic like a *****, extreme speed, substitute.

sub up, spikes till its blown up, repeat till max spikes,then toxic the next ***** that comes in, and extreme speed attack deoxys.

azuvipsel

Speed looks so sleek but I'd use Attack to train it but have it in Speed form when its finished training :)