• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Friends

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Think this goes more for Polls, but I dunno.

I don't have a "best" friend on Serebii, per se, but I have a lot of people I enjoy talking to here. I'm so far considering them acquaintances, or maybe "pen pals", if you want to get technical and if the conversations last for a long time, but I wouldn't say "best" as of right now. If you're talking real best friends from school or what-not, I don't have one here--that I am aware of. It's a pretty small world, and I've found a good number of people from Arizona here, so who knows. I may run into someone from college if I get lucky.

Flame Mistress

I don't have a specific best friend in either real life or Serebii - I always have a small group of friends IRL who I talk to, hang out with, etc., and I'm not close enough to anyone online to consider them my "best" friend. However, most of my best friends online I met through playing forum games or through shipping.

The two people I'd consider my closest SPPf friends - fizzay and kyogreblue3 - are rarely on here anymore, so... yeah...

Last edited:
Angel~, Skiyomi and Blood Red Absol. I don't have any friends in real life and never had them, and on the internet, Angel~, Skiyomi and Blood Red Absol are my best friends. And so, they're the best friends I've ever had.

Last edited:

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
My Best Friend on here is Hydri... I helped her through "desperate" times...

My other Best Friends consist of:

(·-·)(o_O), She was the very 1st person I talked to and I still talk to her today! ^_^ I met her the day I joined!

The Light Ruler, He was the 2nd person I ever talked to on here! ^_^

nekomi

Ace Trainer
I don't have a best friend on Serebii or in real life. I prefer just having a small group of close friends.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I have 3 friends, all of them are my best friends. But one of them, who I won't name here, is my best best friend. We are like brothers and I can tell him anything and vice versa. He helps me with sports and I help him with school. it's all good.

On here, I have to say that all the people in the LGBt thread are my friends, but my bffs here are Lodestar and YokoKurama.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Lately its been Rayce and Awakeningleaficarus

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
One of the following: EvilTyranitar, cos he's awesome, or Prof.Oak as I know him in real life and we're pretty tight. But i have a lot of good friends on here. I battled Yung and we voice chatted, and he seems a cool guy. And Bloodflowers who i arranged a trade with is cool, so's Super_sonic and Rosez... There's just too many!!! but, the first two are my best

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Hmmm. I would say SapphireBlueEyes7799, SapphireIris, and a lot more people. I'm becoming close to more people each day. (^.^)

=D
Sinnoh Ash, Trioxhydre, wingzx, Yoko ( :3), Boss Muffin, Exeggudork, Pokemaniac24, Pinkie Pie, PokemonFreak2011, and most everyone in the Breeding Club D8

Last edited:
Well, nowadays I don't have any "best friends" on SPPf. The best friends I had on SPPf were pkmnhippy and crickee, but they got banned.
Luckily I have their msn, steam, facebook and phone numbers so I still talk to them daily, known them since 2008-2009.

I've known my best irl friend since March 1995, so 17 years now. We try to see eachother as much as possible. And me and her like, add to eachother's shortcomings. She's a social butterfly and makes me more social and gets me in contact with new people, I've made a lot of friends via her. And I think about things and prevent her for doing impulsive things that she'd regret later. Plus we've always been there for eachother, both during really good and really bad times.

EvilTyranitar

One of the following: EvilTyranitar, cos he's awesome, or Prof.Oak as I know him in real life and we're pretty tight. But i have a lot of good friends on here. I battled Yung and we voice chatted, and he seems a cool guy. And Bloodflowers who i arranged a trade with is cool, so's Super_sonic and Rosez... There's just too many!!! but, the first two are my best
You're too kind :)
Anyway, THEIRONDONUT is pretty cool. And then, I'm not friends with him, but Aura Sensai has helped me out a lot with my rates.
And I'm always looking to make more friends, so if you feel like it, stop by my profile and say hi :)

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Hmm, we don't talk too often (due to me hardely ever coming on and actually posting/whatever, I guess) but, I consider Trioxhydre to be one of my best friends on here. She's really nice. <3.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Pinkie Pie, SapphireIris, ansem the wise, Super Pichu, Joey something (i forget, i'm sorry...), Ducklett12, umn.....probably some other people too.

I think CutePinkCelebi could make the list too cuz she like's Riku like I do XD; And I like her personality, she seem's cheery/upbeat, I think~ Though I feel she isn't as good in english so sometimes I don't understand what she says on my vms up that well....