• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best game on the Wii?

Olympion

My top 10 Wii games:

1 - Super Smash Bros. Brawl
2 - Xenoblade Chronicles
3 - Zelda: Skyward Sword
4 - Super Mario Galaxy
5 - Super Mario Galaxy 2
6 - Okami
7 - Zelda: Twilight Princess
8 - Metroid Prime 3
9 - Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
10 - Donkey Kong Country Returns

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Smash Brothers Brawl, or Super Mario Galaxi 1-2.

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
Oh man, I'd probably have to say Ōkami was my favorite game for the system. Such a long and epic story, a huge world, simple combat, several tear-jerking moments... I also really liked all of the references to Japanese mythology; it sounds weird, but a part of why I liked the game was because it taught me stuff. To top it all off... art direction!!! (cookie to those who get the reference~) Highly, highly recommended for those who haven't tried it yet. People say it's a Zelda clone, but really stands alone on a high tier for the Wii.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Oh man, I'd probably have to say Ōkami was my favorite game for the system. Such a long and epic story, a huge world, simple combat, several tear-jerking moments... I also really liked all of the references to Japanese mythology; it sounds weird, but a part of why I liked the game was because it taught me stuff. To top it all off... art direction!!! (cookie to those who get the reference~) Highly, highly recommended for those who haven't tried it yet. People say it's a Zelda clone, but really stands alone on a high tier for the Wii.
PS3 port...of a port?

Fatal

Banned
I'd have to say both of the Mario Galaxy games are my favorites. Not an easy choice though, since there are many other great games I like on the Wii.

Serebii!

My favourite is The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. I also like Super Mario Galaxy 2, Monster Hunter Tri and Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Flawless-Sky

Super Smash Bros rawl. Because its fun with friends to play
Mario Galaxy 1&2. Because the levels and music are beautiful
and
Monster Hunter Tri. Because killing dragons is just epic xD

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
I'd have to say either Super Smash Bros Brawl, either of the Super Mario Galaxies, or Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Brawl. I mean c'mon. Galaxy's the only thing that comes close. Note that I haven't played Xenoblade.

It's a PS2 game though, it only got ported to the Wii. Otherwise I'd be saying Metroid Prime Trilogy or Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition are the best Wii games.

I'm kind of surprised no one's argued No More Heroes. I wouldn't, but I thought someone would.

BabyLugia

I liked all of the games I ever bought for my Wii...minus the Sonic games. Here's a list of my favorite 10, in order of how much I love them c:

1. Super Mario Galaxy 2
  2. Just Dance 3
  3. Super Mario Galaxy
  4. Mario Kart Wii
  5. Super Paper Mario
  6. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  7. PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure
  8. Just Dance 2
  9. Animal Crossing: City Folk
  10. Pokémon Battle Revolution

For those who haven't played the Just Dance games or PokéPark...I highly recommend them. They are too much fun to miss out on.

ForeignDude

I've probably only purchased less than 10 games. There were only 4 that I always find myself playing again and again.

1) Super Smash Bros. Brawl -- That's a no brainer
2) Rayman Origins -- I love Rayman
3) Wario Land Shake-It -- Wario is a great character and I enjoyed playing a game of his that wasn't part of Warioware
4) Mario Kart Wii --- It's fun when I've got friends around but I was never interested in unlocking all the characters

I just wish EA would make NHL games for Nintendo consoles again. :(

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Super Paper Mario

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Super Smash Bros Brawl. In second place, maybe Mario Kart Wii. And, in the Pokémon series, I love my brother's Poképark. It is somewhat easier to play than the main series, and is also very funny.

ultimateblaziken11

Looking for Shinies
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword :)

Cobalt_Latios

I suppose if I had to be honest here:

Metroid Prime Trilogy; 3 games for the price of one, 2 of which have redone controls, and all the extra unlockables are present for acquisition.

If that's not your thing, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns, and Rayman Origins (unless you already own it on PC/360/PS3) takes care of your platforming side of things, of which the Wii doesn't have too many but is definitely worth it.

Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story handle your RPG fix, while Muramasa: The Demon Blade gives you old fashion sidescrolling along with it.

Then there's the stuff like Bit.Trip.Complete which is the full collection of the Bit.Trip series all in one convenient package.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is for your party going needs, and then Zelda: Skyward Sword gives you that nice family fun adventure feel.

To sum it up, really.