• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best game on the Wii?

ForeverFlame

Obviously Xenoblade. Nothing else even comes close. Watch a video on Youtube of someone walking around for ten minutes and you'll see how massive and beautiful Xenoblade really is. It's a PS360 experience on the Wii.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Obviously Xenoblade. Nothing else even comes close. Watch a video on Youtube of someone walking around for ten minutes and you'll see how massive and beautiful Xenoblade really is. It's a PS360 experience on the Wii.

You know you already responded to this thread two months ago, right?

I'm gonna go with Super Mario Galaxy 2. I seriously think it's one of the best games of this generation, and probably my favorite Mario game (if Yoshi's Island doesn't count). Xenoblade and Brawl are pretty up there, though.

Shadow XD001

Brawl is my favorite. I've clocked a lot of hours into Brawl and it is my most played Wii game (according to the Nintendo Channel). It also helps when you play with friends and a brother. I don't play it too much anymore, but I play a little bit.

Honorable mentions are: Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 1 + 2, Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Animal Crossing: City Folk (even though I'm only in it for a few months, get out of it, than back in it :p)

TheEliteEmpoleon

I love all the games that people have said here, but my favorite would be Super Mario Galaxy. I loved it since the moment I caught those first little rabbits. I did so much with that game. I've 100%ed it, both characters, 9 times. Once I even did a no death run. I am dead serious.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Super Mario Bros. 3 on the Virtual Console is still the best game of all time.

Zibdas

not bad
Super Mario Bros. 3 on the Virtual Console is still the best game of all time.

Am I a bad person for not really liking that game then?

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Yes. Terrible.

Mighty Arceus493

Relentless.
For me, it's a tough decision between Super Mario Galaxy (2), New Super Mario Bros Wii, Mario Kart Wii or Super Smash Bros Brawl. All of these games are enough for me to play on my Wii after a long time and keep me stuck on my couch. Heck, sometimes I can manage to get some of my friends who are obsessed with shooting games and get them to enjoy playing NSMBW or SSBB with me.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Wii-Sports. Epic game.

Orbis

What?
Super Mario Galaxy 2 easily, though Xenoblade and Super Mario Galaxy 1 are right up there...

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Kirby's Return to Dreamland gets my vote. Galaxy, Galaxy 2, Metroid Prime 3, and Donkey Kong Country Returns aren't too far behind, though.

Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2. Out of the two I like the first one the best.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
I Haven't played to many games on Wii, but the fews i played was great!
But my favorite is Skyward Sword. Maybe because I'm a Zelda Fan. But i loved it!
The Graphics! The OST! The History!
I know PS360 Games actually have Games with some Beautiful Graphics, but SS was a great experience for me in Wii :D