• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best game on the Wii?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

Chrosion

#1 waifu
As we approach the end of the Wii's lifespan, we shall reminisce about how great/terrible the console was, and what better way of doing that than posting our favorite game on the console?

Mine is Xenoblade Chronicles. I've already sunk 120+ hours into it.

I'd make a poll, but I don't feel like having people yell at me because I didn't include their favorite game.

It's dying? What console is replacing it? Wii U? You pretty much need a Wii for that...

Sir Spacebar

Time to change fate!
As we approach the end of the Wii's lifespan, we shall reminisce about how great/terrible the console was, and what better way of doing that than posting our favorite game on the console?

Mine is Xenoblade Chronicles. I've already sunk 120+ h ours into it.

I'd make a poll, but I don't feel like having people yell at me because I didn't include their favorite game.

There is no BEST there is only an OPINION (oh - pin - ien) (unless it's fact, fact can't have an opinion because it's a fact confirmed by the original author of something)
Although I'll give it a try,
Mario Kart Wii - one of the most amazing Mario Kart games I have ever played spent like 90+ hours on that

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - The BEST game I have ever played (I wasn't around at the Melee days) The graphics were GREAT, the animations are AMAZING and best of all... The cutscenes SO AMAZING, SO DETAILED, SO ****ING AMAZING

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
For me, either Super Smash Bros Brawl or Xenoblade Chronicles. SSBB is the mother of all fighting games (almost, one more ahead of it), with the wide range of characters, how much effort is put into each of them, all of the different stages, not to mention you can make your own, and all of the trophies, chronicles, and info that tells of the greatest games in history that have come from Nintendo.

Xenoblade Chronicles...is the mother of all RPG. JRPG for that matter. Despite the Wii's graphical limitations, they put everything into making a beautiful game, and they succeeded with flying colors. You choose from 8 different characters (eventually) to forge your team and take on all kinds of enemies. You have to think out your moves and plan the turns in advance in a live-action battle. There's so many things to customize on your teammates, from the gear they wear, giving different power-ups, to crafting gems for extra abilities, to different types of weapons of each character, to linking skills with other characters, to leveling up your own special attacks. The things just keep going on and on. This game also gives a touching story, of how the creatures that live on the two titans came to be, and how one boy goes on a journey to gain revenge for his fallen friend. It's so...perfect as a game.

ForgottenPearl

For me, Super Mario Galaxy. It might be the best Mario platformer ever... maybe. (The second game... Well, I missed Rosalina, and some of the bonus missions seemed tacked on. I just had more fun with the first.)

But I do like playing Mario Kart Wii with my dad. And I use Wii Fit Plus just about every day so that I'm not too outta shape.

Oh, and lots of people are saying Brawl... Honestly, I got bored of it after unlocking everybody. I never felt motivated to do all those check box thingies. But that's just me.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Super smash bros brawl hands down no questions

Firelucario

Aura Guardian
I have a lot of favorites, The Legend of Zelda: Twillight Princess, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 1+2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Animal Crossing: City Folk, Okami, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Rayman Origins, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Kirby's Return to Dream Land and Epic Yarn, Pikmin 1+2, Xenoblade and The Last Story, Wii sports Resort, Super Paper Mario, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and a lot of Virtual Console Games.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Smash Bros Brawl is one of the greatest games of all time. if you can only get one Wii game, it had better be Brawl! But Mario Galaxy 1&2, SKyward Sword, Twilight Princess, Mario Kart, and Donkey Kong Country Returns are simply amaizng!

Fluffyy

Peace ^-^!
Personally, the best game I ever played was either Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario Bros, Skyward Sword, and Super Mario Galaxy. I preferably think the games played with your friends or family are the best.. like Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart, you aren't gonna have fun playing by yourself. Nintendo really stepped up a notch,

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Skyward Sword was easily the best.

Rezzo

Occasionally
Super Mario Galaxy of course is the best game. It's pretty much the only game I've enjoyed with use of the Wiimote that doesn't use the pointer as its primary function.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I keep hearing Last Story is good. Saw it at the local store the other day. Very tempted to buy it tbh.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I keep hearing Last Story is good. Saw it at the local store the other day. Very tempted to buy it tbh.
Buy it, it's great. Plus the dialogue is amazing. If you can try to find the special edition with the art-book and soundtrack. Xenoblade Chronicles is also on of the Wii's best RPGs, play it yet?