• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best game on the Wii?

Chrono Saiyan

1) Super Smash Bros. Brawl (I have spent over 400 hours on this)
2) Zelda: Skyward Sword
3) Super Mario Galaxy 1/2 (it's a tie)
4) Metroid Prime Trilogy
5) Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All Stars

Cutty

Forever now

Super Mario Galaxy 1 n 2, Mario Kart Wii, Paper Mario. Zelda is good but can't beat those two.

GreatGonzales

The Master
The Force Unleashed.

No, no, I'm joking.
My top 3:
1) super smash bros. Brawl
2) The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword
3)Super Mario Galaxy 2

frogofdoom555

(>:O) FFFFFFUUUUUU
I can agree with all the Brawl fans, but my favorite goes to Kirby's Return To Dreamland. That game is epic!

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
Brawl is the only game I've played consistently since I bought my Wii. I literally bought it in anticipation of Brawl, actually.

Lethal Llama

Random Trainer
I'll have to go with..... Pokemon Battle Revolution!
Ha only kidding. Seriously, my favourite would be Skyward Sword. Honourable mentions go to Brawl, Galaxy 1 (never got 2), MK Wii and Kirby's Return to Dreamland.
You know, looking back on it.... the Wii had a pretty good run, didn't it?

Quagsireking

I am the king!
I honestly don't have one. Maybe because even with the games i DO have, they just never appealed.

But i guess the closest thing i have to a favorite on there is godzilla unleashed.

Estellise

peachy
Currently, I think it's Metroid: Other M. The story isn't the very best, but the animation and voice acting is really nice.

I have more than one fave wii game here is my top 5
1) Metroid Prime 3 Corruption (Metroid is one of the best Nintendo games)
2) Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
3) Metroid Other M
4) Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
5) Metroid Prime Trillogy (loved all 3 prime games on the wii)