• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Gaming Series ever.

What is the best of the really popular gaming series

• Total voters

Z_N-Freak

I <3 Samus Aran
Metroid > The Legend of Zelda > Pokémon > Mario > Mario Kart

The rest I have never played before =(

1 The Legend of Zelda 12
2 The Pokemon Series 8
3 Final Fantasy 6
4 Mario 4
5 Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil, Metroid 2
6 Rayman, Shadow Hearts, Grand Theft Auto, Fire Emblem, Dragon Quest, Sonic the Hedgehog, Metal Gear Solid, Total War, Castlevania, Spyro, Megaman, Bemani Music, Doom, Crash 1

Nightshroud

Have all the important ones, but where is the Tales series in the poll?

Catalyst

Aim for the Top.
Resident Evil gets my vote, hopefully RE:5 will live up to expectations.

Xeice

At your expense
Easily The Legend of Zelda..........

With all of it's great storylines, interesting characters, and awsome graphics, what's not to love?

Seifer_Almasy

There were alot of good choices up there, but I had to go with Final Fantasy. Just the best imo. Zelda, Metroid, and KH are all great too.

1 The Legend of Zelda 12
2 The Pokemon Series, Final Fantasy 8
3 Mario 4
4 Resident Evil 3
5 Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, Tales 2
6 Rayman, Shadow Hearts, Grand Theft Auto, Fire Emblem, Dragon Quest, Sonic the Hedgehog, Metal Gear Solid, Total War, Castlevania, Spyro, Megaman, Bemani Music, Doom, Crash 1

Tales just went from no votes to top 5. Resident Evil has gone above the regular pack, and is only one off of Mario, and FINALLY people came to their senses and at least tied FF with Pokemon.