• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Ghost pokemon

What is the best Ghost pokemon

• Gastly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haunter

• Gengar

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Misdreavus

• Shedinja

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Sableye

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Shuppet

• Banette

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Duskull

• Dusclops

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cunn!ng

weavile trainer
Sableye, not very strong ingame, but cool as a pokemon, and it's half dark which is cool too.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I think 4 ghost pokemon are best:

Sableye - no weakness
Gengar - best offensive
Shedinja - Wonder Guard
Dusclops - best defensive

E

Ethereal

Dark Absol said:
I think 4 ghost pokemon are best:

Sableye - no weakness
Gengar - best offensive
Shedinja - Wonder Guard
Dusclops - best defensive
Erm...Gengar isn't the best offensively. It's the best when using Special Attacks. Banette outclasses it in the Physical Attacking realm. Banette actually makes its STABbed attacks look good. :<

Sableye is HORRIBLE. Try using the thing in battle. No really. TRY. You'll have a hard time. The no weakness thing is just something to make its crappiness more attractive. D:

Anyways, I like Banette the most. Coolest looking Ghost Pokemon, in my opinion. One of my all time favorites, as well. Powerful, but brittle as an upturned Camerupt caught in a flood. ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.