• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

best grass move

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Solar Beam on Roserade..

BIGnSCARY

Gargantuan tongue
Leaf Storm from Choice Specs Roserade. It pawns anything that does not resist it.

Ruhm

Philosopher
Sleep powder. Out of the 3 starters I would choose blastoise for power if Venusaur didn't already have sleep powder. I finnished fire red using 1 pokemon through the entire game, used it to catch all the legandaries without a masterball (saved for dog) and beat gary first shot every time legit.

GentleArtillery

Always subjective
Solarbeam on a Roserade with Sunny Day, Weather Ball and Synthesis.

WhyteMage

Leech Seed! Murders Blissey, which everybody hates (I know you do, admit it!).

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
energy ball leaf blade and grass knot mostly leaf blade

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
leech seed is cruel and very useful earning it my favourite grass type move

Lady_Venus

Ruler of the Under
Freakin' sloarbeam with sunny day!

Dragon_Reborn

I would have to say that best offensive grass move would be Solarbeam as long as you have Sunny Day with it.The best grass defensive move would have to be Leech Seed.

Biechae

solarbeam pwns all.

MyPartnerIsPlusle

Leaf Blade is sweeeeeeeeeet

coldFIRE-blazichard

Fire That Never Dies
Best grass move ever? Bullet seed comes to mind. Vine whip a close second and Razor Leaf in case you run out of PP. Kick in a Sleep Powder to guarantee you survive at least one turn.

lol jkjk normally Leaf Storm for hitruns but if there's Sunny Day then definitely SB, watch out for PP though.

BlazeShadow

Lech seed or Energy ball.