• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Grass type move

Best grass type move

• Energy Ball

Votes: 51 20.6%
  • Power Whip

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • Leaf Storm

Votes: 28 11.3%
  • Frenzy Plant

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • Leaf Blade

Votes: 75 30.2%
  • Synthesis

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Wood Hammer

Votes: 19 7.7%
  • Giga Drain

Votes: 36 14.5%

• Total voters

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Power Whip for me... It has incredible power and 85 accuracy is fine too for a 120 power move. The only thing negative about it is that very few pokemon can learn it...

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Leaf Blade. Due to the 100% Accuracy 90 Base Power.

Mr. Combover

I'd say Leaf Blade for its accuracy, and I think its animation looks cool. :p

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
As far as looks are concerned I will go with Leaf Storm... Awesome in both the anime and games

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
If Giga Drain had 75 power in this generation it would have been my best choice!

Synthesia

Rookie Trencher
Leaf Blade (for high accuracy for a 80 or 90 power move) or Leaf Storm.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
I loved the power of Leaf Strom. What about Seed Flare? Dx

Seed Flare is not in the poll coz only Shaymin can learn it. If more pokemon were able to learn seed flare I think it would have been everyone's top choice...

Dragontamer1011

For the most part Energy Ball because its learned by a surprisingly wide variety of Pokemon. Leaf Blade in close second, simply because its not really learned by too many Pokemon. Sceptile, Gallade, and Virizion (5th Gen) are the only ones really worth mentioning..

DasBoot

It really depends on what Pokémon I am using, along with what their what their stats and EV spreads are.

I like Energy Ball on Pokémon like Roserade. While Leaf Blade is fun on Sceptile.

Sceprile

Reptiler
None of these: It's Seed Flare

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian

Innocent Squirtle

Energy Ball FTW! BTW, does anyone find it strange that energy ball can be learned by many psychic types as well? Plus nobody would would ever would have thought that it is a grass move by name alone until they checked the move screen. It is literally a copy, edit, then paste version of shadow ball. PS: I love petal dance.

Chuck$$$

Inactive
If were going of looks ill have to go with Leaf Storm.... also it sounds cool when you say it......