• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Grass type move

Best grass type move

• Energy Ball

Votes: 51 20.6%
  • Power Whip

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • Leaf Storm

Votes: 28 11.3%
  • Frenzy Plant

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • Leaf Blade

Votes: 75 30.2%
  • Synthesis

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Wood Hammer

Votes: 19 7.7%
  • Giga Drain

Votes: 36 14.5%

• Total voters

ssilva872

Leaf Blade is my favorite and imo the best physical grass move because it is strong and has no drawbacks [only a higher critical hit chance].

Seed Bomb is pretty standard and usually is what physical grass types have to stick with since Leaf Blade, Power Whip, and Wood Hammer are relatively rare.

On the special attacking side I usually pick Grass Knot however Energy Ball is not bad of course.

If this was the 5th generation my answer would for sure be Giga Drain because it is just a tad weaker than Energy Ball and the recover is always nice. Shame it only had 60 BP for the 4th generation. :(

DragoniteRules1

Pokemon Breeder
Leaf Blade. Has good power, high critical hit ratio, and no drawbacks.

Since Seed Flare is not on the list, my choice is Leaf Blade.

Anus

Banned
Spore hands down. Arguably the best move in the game, 100% accurate sleep.