• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Ground Type?

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Use a Marowak!

kryptonite krunch

The Poisonous Ninja
I'd go with Nidoking. Great movepool and good all around stats. If you don't go with Nido, I'd choose Rhydon. Build up a strong team until Fuschia, catch Rhyhorn evolve it, then you'll have a solid team.

kryptonite krunch

The Poisonous Ninja
I'd go with Nidoking. Great movepool and good all around stats. If you don't go with Nido, I'd choose Rhydon. Build up a strong team until Fuschia, catch Rhyhorn evolve it, then you'll have a solid team.

7 tyranitars

I would say nidoking or nidoqueen or a rhydon

Tochukasu

WATTSON, FOO'.
Golem is pretty good. Especially if you have Earthquake/Rock Slide/Hyper Beam in its moveset. Mine has Seismic Toss as well, but there's probably better moves you can have...

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Nidoqueen or Nidoking. Definitely.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Use a Geodude until you can catch a Rhyhorn. Save the Rock Tunnel Rock Slide Move Tutor for Rhyhorn, and the TM Dig, and you're set. It'll be stuck with Dig until it learns it by level or TM, but Dig is good with STAB.

This is what I'm doing on my FR right now;

Charmeleon/Weepinbell/Voltorb/Pidgeotto/Graveler/Hypno.

Graveler will be replaced by Rhydon when I get to Fuschia City.

emeraldsalamance

GOMU GOMU NO!!!!!
NIDOQUEEN LEARNS SUPAPOWA!!!!!!!!!

Enoguh reason to choose her.

Tochukasu

WATTSON, FOO'.
^ NIDOQUEEN CAN ALSO LEARN SURF
AND FLAMETHROWER
AND THUNDER
AND ICE BEAM
AND FIRE BLAST

Nidoqueen FTW baby.

EliteMaster

Nidoking or Flygon. They're both awesome

EliteMaster

EliteMaster

EliteMaster

sorry for the triple post. blame it on the computer.

sak0991

All-Out Offense
I would go with Nidoking, mostly because of it's wide movepool you can teach it almost anything to patch up weak spots on your team. Plus, Megahorn is an absolute beast move.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Nidoqueen, Nidoking, and Marowak. Take your pick.

Zenosparadox

Happiny<3
Rhydon. Absoutly crushing everything with its Rock wrecker at high levels.

King Slaking

Slaking esque
I'd go with Nidoking, I used it before, it was amazing. The Pokemon it KO'd was unmeasurable