• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best GYM Battle Of Unova

What’s the best Unova GYM Battle?

• Striaton Brothers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lenora

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Burgh

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Bianca vs Elesa

• Ash vs Elesa

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Clay

• Skyla

• Brycen

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Roxie

• Cameron vs Marlon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Genaller

Silver Soul
Continuing the GOAT GYM Battle series.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Ash vs brycen for 7th badge, it was probably only epic gym battle in unnova which can match the standards of sinnoh/kalos gyms.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Yeah quite easily Brycen. It was the only Unova gym battle that had some amount of quality that could compare to Sinnoh and Kalos, while the rest were just average to mediocre. So basically I agree with Navin's list.(especially with the Elesa battle being dead last. I can't even call that travesty a gym battle).

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I actually chose Skyla but Ash vs Elesa was really fun to watch. The battle with Roxie was memorable considering Iris and Dento's ever lasting support!

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Ash vs Skyla, with Ash vs Clay a close second, these were the only 2 battles of this saga I enjoyed. Of course Unfezant and Boldore were powerfully depicted only for the first and the last time in these respective battles powered up by evolutionary boost. Obviously their power somehow after this when the evolutionary boosts wore off.

The rest of the Gym battles were mostly bad, with Ash vs Elesa being the worst by a long margin....It was simply a disgrace how laughably Ash's behaviour was portrayed in the battle, I mean since his early rookie days in Kanto I never remember Ash acting that much childish and immature.

Last edited:

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Brycen obviously. Like some here already mentioned, it's the only gym battle comparable with the quality of AG,DP and XY gym battles.

Thumbs2

Burgh, mostly due to Sewaddle's amazing performance, but the rest of the battle wasn't bad either. Brycen is a close second.