• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Gym Leader in the Jotho Region

fav Johto gym leader

• Falkner

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Bugsy

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Whitney

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Morty

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Chuck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jasmine

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Pryce

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Clair

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • None of them

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

SudovVoOdO

The afro is powerful
I get the thril if I have to remember the steelix of jasmine ~_~ I couldn't beat her for some reason

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
Clair and Falkner.
Gah.

Morty Rocks! I practically fell in love with him when I got to Ecruteak and battled him, though his overworld sprite made me freak out a bit. I even made that empty house near the league our home! But that was ages ago. But still! I didn't do that for nothing!

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Morty- eww

Please to be stopping with the ignorance. Thank you :D

For me, it's Morty and Bugsy. As much as Bugsy got the short end of the stick personality-wise, he was a lot better than most of the other choices >__> And Morty = Eusine's estranged wife, so it's all good.