• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Gym Leader in the Jotho Region

fav Johto gym leader

• Falkner

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Bugsy

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Whitney

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Morty

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Chuck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jasmine

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Pryce

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Clair

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • None of them

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
I know that most of you disliked the Jotho saga, but still which gym leader in that region is your fav?

Crystal Clair

I love five of them
Whitney, Falkner, Bugsy, Morty and Clair

With Whitney, I like her because she's summery, cute and girly. I like her personality and her outfit and she makes a great farmgirl.

With Falkner, it's in between his love for birds and his interesting unique appearance. He's hot half the time and weird-looking half the time. I guess the animation in his episode wasn't too great. But his personality and how he was done in the dub made him awesome.

Bugsy, he has girlish charm. He's also got that androgynous charm to him. He has cute jokes and awesome hair. And he's great jailbait!

With Morty, it's that whole hippies-rock thing going on. He's got that whole ghostly vibe too, not to mention he's friggin hot!

Clair.... well, she's beautiful and has such a unique beauty that not too many people on Pokemon have. Not to mention Kaburagi pwns.

Chuck and Pryce are cool too, but I dislike Jasmine.

Cenzo

Red: True Master
Jasmine. She is very sweet and polite.

VyeBrante

Clair

I like Clair. In the game she was a jerk but still cool and in the Anime, she was strong but nice. Her association with dragons doesn't hurt either . . .

Anonymous Trainer

<-----Facewall
My favorite was Morty. He seemed really cool to me plus I got a few laughs from his Gengar. I was relieved that Whitney wasn't a crybaby in the anime like she was in the games.

scizor08

Back here. >.<
I think Morty is the best Gym Leader in Johto because he has cool pokemon..

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
Pryce, he had such a cool backstory. Finally some more credit for the amazing power of ice attacks too.

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
clair and jasmine...and morty too...his poke rock!

SuperLink

I think Jasmine is cool XD I was shocked when I saw her turn up in Diamond.

'Cos back in the day, having a Steel gym leader was really different!

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Are we talking the animé or in general? Because I think several people would change their replies, in that case...