• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Held Item

Best Held Item

• Certain attack boosting item - BlackBelt, Poison Barb, etc.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Leftovers

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Choice Band

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Shell Bell

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • BrightPowder, Focus Band, other HAX items that help you survive

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Quick Claw, Scope Lens, other HAX items

• Thick Club, Stick, Lucky Punch, Light Ball, etc.

• Stat boosting berries ex. Salac, Leichi

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Other Berries ex. Lum, Sitrius

• Other Items

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
The King's Rock.

It makes Pokemon who evolve with it smarter.

Yeah, mwah ha ha ha ha!

C

Carpetted!

The King's Rock.

It makes Pokemon who evolve with it smarter.

Yeah, mwah ha ha ha ha!

First Innuendo about barbroach and shroomish, now this. -.-

Leftovers...

But I also think of all Stat boosting Berries, Lum Berry, Chesto Berry and Shell Bell as quite nice Items too.

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
Leftovers. No contest.

Okay, whoever voted for hax items is going to grow up and become a drug addict and get killed in a hate-crime. >.>

C

Carpetted!

Okay, whoever voted for hax items is going to grow up and become a drug addict and get killed in a hate-crime. >.>
cough*king's rock*cough*psychic politoed*cough

PsiUmbreon

Leftovers > j00.

Seriously, Leftovers = t3h cheapness!

Medical Meccanica

give me the booty
If you're going for actual battling with an average Pokemon, Leftovers, this is one thing that won't get me into an argument with the CRMTers.
Shell Bell if you don't have it.

From a different standpoint... Farfetch'd and Cubone are nothing without their respective weaponry.

TTar-X

<-Don't wake him up!
Well it all depends on the pokemon. Leftovers is great but you're obviously not going to give a Shedinja that item. Besides Leftovers, I like Lum Berry the best; especially on a poke with the clear body ability such as Metagross; no stat decreases, no abnormal statuses.

T

Tygore

Leftovers for battling, but for in-game play the Amulet Coin and Macho Brace get as much use. Although once I accidentally left the brace on Regice for a link battle. Oops. -_-

Encyclopika

The Queen
Leftovers, no question. But also, I like the berries that help you survive, like Sitrus Berry, and Quick Claw and Light Ball are some personal favs. ^^

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Leftovers. Seriously, it can be good on ANY pokemon. (maybe besides Shuckle... heh. But the thing just flat out fails anyways. XD.)

Volteon

Back I guess??
I voted in:
Leftovers in most pokemon
Thick Club, Stick, Lucky Punch, Light Ball, etc. marowak with thick club in factory is awesome (more than 500 in attack stat!!!)
Stat boosting berries ex. Salac, Leichi for reversalers and fast pokemon
Other Berries ex. Lum, Sitrius useful in rest pokemon (like suicune), sedinja and metagross

Status
Not open for further replies.