• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best internet movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

pathophobe

I wasn't sure if this should go here, but I put it here anyway, so...

what is the best/funniest movie on the internet that you have seen?

Mine is here. The first time I saw it, I couldn't breathe from laughing so hard. Warning, contains swearing

Last edited:

indigestible_wad

Internet movies. I don't watch many videos that I enjoy much. I prefer ytmnds because you generally have to work harder to make a good one of those.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
I wasn't sure if this should go here, but I put it here anyway, so...
[/COLOR]

Evidently you didn't bother actually looking first.

THE DIGITAL MEDIA FORUM RULES - WHY NOT SPEND FIVE MINUTES ACTUALLY READING THEM!?!?! said:
If you want to show off something that you did not make, then there is a thread especially for that. In it, you put anything you found and just want to comment on. You can only post someone elses's worth in your own topic when you are using it as a comparison to your own work, as means of inspiration or as an example of something you wish to achive. Otherwise it all goes in this topic, the "I didn't make this" topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.