• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Item every!!!

Best Item every!!!

• Golden Seed

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Golden Mask/Amber Tear

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Key

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wonder Gummi

• Pokemon specific item (post it in thread)

• Other (post it in thread)

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
Best Item ever!!!

What item would you prefer?

Whoops I accidently spelled it wrong. -_-''
It was suppose to be Best Item Ever.

Last edited:

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
X-ray Speces,I carried it everywhere.It helps me locate the items and enermies ont he floor,very useful.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Tight Belt/Golden Mask. That combo is awesome. I just use Tight Belt until I run into a foe, then before it's on the tile in front of me I switch to Golden Mask, defeat it and hopefully get a new recruit. Or just defeat it if I don't wanna recruit it.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
My favorite item is actually the Transfer Orb. Don't ask why. >_>

7eeveelutions

Master of the Skies
The Mobile Scarf. It's really useful to cross water, and to attack enemies from within walls where they can't attack you back.

heatran_ran

Lost in Ilex Forest
mobile scarf

DYLANJON

FC: 4855 8997 3020
i like the golden seed, its really useful.

Jessie&James

Beautiful...
An X-ray specs is very useful so to me it's the best item.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Pure seeds are what I like best :)

pidgey rules

<----My Precious
golden vile and violent seeds
golden mask ambar tear and tight belt + Xray specs

Raikou_fan

It's a tie between the Amber Tear and golden seeds. Amber tear was incredibly hard to get, but it makes recruiting SOOOO much easier, and golden seeds raise 5 lvls. They're both the best items ever.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Reviver seeds, oh and huge apples. Reviver seeds are just perfect for that unexpected 1 hit-KO move as well as thinking that you'll be able to make it one more hit. >_>; Frankly I could live without hold items, the fundamentals of belly & HP are all I really need.

X-ray specs and Reviver seeds. NEVER go into a tough dungeon without Reviver seeds. Just the BEST dungeon item ever imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.