• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Legendary Encounter Music

carboncopy

(-) (-) (-) (-)
Which legendary encounter music do you think is best ?
I like the Landours/Thundrous/Muskteer Trio Music from gen 5. It's bad***. The Kyogre/Groudon/Raquazza theme is a close second, though.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Dialga/Palkia's theme, Black/White Kyurem's theme, and Ho-Oh's theme are all tied as my favorite.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Encounter themes? The only one I remember now is "Ho-Oh's Advent!", which is pretty awesome and fits the traditional Japan theme of Generation II.
I'll list the battle themes I like instead, because I listen to them almost everyday:

1.) Ho-Oh's theme
2.) Musketeer Trio & Victini's theme
3.) Giratina's theme
4.) Dialga & Palkia's theme
5.) Deoxys' theme

Damn, I love Pokémon music.

Last edited:
I've been RNGing my legends on Emerald, and I'd forgotten how good their themes are (as well as most of the music in the Hoenn).

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
Probably Arceus' Theme.

Ditto B1tch

Humm... Currently, I don't remind any legendary music to run as the best, but I have already heard some cool while trying to catch some of them.

I could guess that the music that plays on top of Spear Pillar is pretty cool. Another nice music is played in the encounter with Reshiram/Zekrom in Dragonspiral Tower and N's Castle.

Last edited:

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I have a lot of favorites. The Entei/Suicune/Raikou theme is just awesome, and so is the Azelf/Mesprit/Uxie theme. I also really like the BW2 remixed Regi theme and the Muskedeer/Kami/Victini encounter theme. Oh, and how could I forget the HG/SS Ho-oh theme and the FR/LG Deoxys theme? There are just tons of legendary themes I like, I guess.

Last edited:

Star Champion AJ

I have a few themes that I like...

1) Ho-Oh's theme
2) The Regis' theme
3) Giratina's (the Origin Forme) theme
4) The Musketeers' theme, it's so zetta badass
5) White Kyurem's theme

I don't quite remember all of them, but the Regis' and Giratina's music is pretty awesome.

~Kari~

Too many, I love Pokemon music xD
In no order,
1. Ho-oh
2. Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem
3. Giratina
4. Dialga/Palkia
5. Uxie/Mesprit.Azelf
6. Lugia
7. Raikou/Entei/Suicune

TheGreatGigInTheSky

The Jimmy Rustler
Best by far is Dialga/Palkia. Other favorites are Misc. D/P/Pt Legendary theme, Misc. B/W Legendary theme, Deoxys theme and Giratina theme from Platinum. Arceus wasn't as impressive, though...

Masterofknees

The legendary themes are almost always the best songs in the games. Dialga/Palkia, Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyurem, Ho-Oh, Regis.

However, if one takes the cake it is certainly the Weather Trio's music, it sounds so ancient, and when those drums kick in, you know you're in for a ride. Dialga/Palkia would be in second, Ho-Oh and Zekrom tieing up on third.