1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Best Legendary Encounter Music

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by carboncopy, Jan 20, 2013.

1. carboncopy

carboncopy (-) (-) (-) (-)

Which legendary encounter music do you think is best ?
    I like the Landours/Thundrous/Muskteer Trio Music from gen 5. It's bad***. The Kyogre/Groudon/Raquazza theme is a close second, though.

2. Buuz

Buuz Smash Trainer

Hmm, i'd say Ho-oh's theme in HG/SS. After that, the Regi's theme.

3. Endolise

Endolise TengenToppaBoogaloo

Dialga/Palkia's theme, Black/White Kyurem's theme, and Ho-Oh's theme are all tied as my favorite.

4. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Eldritch Abomination

Encounter themes? The only one I remember now is "Ho-Oh's Advent!", which is pretty awesome and fits the traditional Japan theme of Generation II.
    I'll list the battle themes I like instead, because I listen to them almost everyday:

1.) Ho-Oh's theme
    2.) Musketeer Trio & Victini's theme
    3.) Giratina's theme
    4.) Dialga & Palkia's theme
    5.) Deoxys' theme

Damn, I love Pokémon music.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
  5. I've been RNGing my legends on Emerald, and I'd forgotten how good their themes are (as well as most of the music in the Hoenn).

6. carboncopy

carboncopy (-) (-) (-) (-)

I agree. My mp3 player is filled with them !

7. Atratus

Atratus Antimatter Trainer

8. SpeedDeoxys

SpeedDeoxys Am I wrong here?

Probably Arceus' Theme.

9. Ditto B1tch

Ditto B1tch Well-Known Member

Humm... Currently, I don't remind any legendary music to run as the best, but I have already heard some cool while trying to catch some of them.

I could guess that the music that plays on top of Spear Pillar is pretty cool. Another nice music is played in the encounter with Reshiram/Zekrom in Dragonspiral Tower and N's Castle.

10. Squiddly Dee

Squiddly Dee ∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

I have a lot of favorites. The Entei/Suicune/Raikou theme is just awesome, and so is the Azelf/Mesprit/Uxie theme. I also really like the BW2 remixed Regi theme and the Muskedeer/Kami/Victini encounter theme. Oh, and how could I forget the HG/SS Ho-oh theme and the FR/LG Deoxys theme? There are just tons of legendary themes I like, I guess.

11. Star Champion AJ

Star Champion AJ Well-Known Member

I have a few themes that I like...

1) Ho-Oh's theme
    2) The Regis' theme
    3) Giratina's (the Origin Forme) theme
    4) The Musketeers' theme, it's so zetta badass
    5) White Kyurem's theme

12. The Sandslasher

The Sandslasher BAZINGA!!!

Actually I agree.

13. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

The theme of Giratina is probably my favorite, but there are a lot of others that I like as well.

14. I don't quite remember all of them, but the Regis' and Giratina's music is pretty awesome.

15. Lorde

Lorde Banned

The Ho-Oh theme from HG/SS and the Deoxys theme from FR/LG/E.

16. ~Kari~

~Kari~ Well-Known Member

Too many, I love Pokemon music xD
    In no order,
    1. Ho-oh
    2. Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem
    3. Giratina
    4. Dialga/Palkia
    5. Uxie/Mesprit.Azelf
    6. Lugia
    7. Raikou/Entei/Suicune

17. TheGreatGigInTheSky

TheGreatGigInTheSky The Jimmy Rustler

Best by far is Dialga/Palkia. Other favorites are Misc. D/P/Pt Legendary theme, Misc. B/W Legendary theme, Deoxys theme and Giratina theme from Platinum. Arceus wasn't as impressive, though...

18. Masterofknees

Masterofknees Well-Known Member

The legendary themes are almost always the best songs in the games. Dialga/Palkia, Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyurem, Ho-Oh, Regis.

However, if one takes the cake it is certainly the Weather Trio's music, it sounds so ancient, and when those drums kick in, you know you're in for a ride. Dialga/Palkia would be in second, Ho-Oh and Zekrom tieing up on third.