• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best legendary trio?

Favorite trio

• Bird trio

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Dog trio

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Lake elf pixie thing trio

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • The regis's

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Weather trio

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Sinnoh Dragons (dialga, Palkia, Giratina)

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobri28

Get your snacks
what legendary trio do you think is the best? I think that the birds are the best. Moltres, Zapdos and that is one are awsome!!!

Scrible

Nothing beats the original trio.
No Pokemon movie has been able to top the epicness of Pokemon the Movie 2000.
So the original legendary bird trio got the vote from me.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Weather trio.

JQ2ujrx

Burned By Passion
The dragons...I mean come on they represent time, space, and reality(I think that's what Giratina's supposed to represent...).

In my opinion, they trounce all of the other trios.

Gizadude

The dragons, they have the best designs of all of them imo the weather trio come in a close second though

Yaezakura

Asian Lesbian Gamer
Since I don't really consider the Weather and Creation Pokemon to be "trios", I have to go with the Birds. They were the coolest.

LardLad14

Casual Trainer
BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!

tweet tweet!!!!!!!

Weather trio next, even though i have none of them.... (weather trio is GROUDON, KYOGRE and RAQUAZA, isnt it?)

Dugtrio - EPIC FAIL!!!!!!

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
I like the Dog Trio the most. Purely because Raikou and Suicune are two of my favorite legendaries

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
The weather and dragon threesomes aren't really "trios" - so I voted for the Regis. Otherwise I would have voted for the Dragon trio.

AranaTheRhinosaur

あなたの心で..
Rayquaza, Groudon and Kyogre aren't really a trio in the same sense as the birds or dogs, but they would have to be my favourite.

Second is the dog trio, then birds, then regis, then dragons, and last but definitely least the lake trio.

I hate Giratina and the lake trio are a waste of time.

NamuSkull

Pampering Vaporeon..
Well the birds are awesome. Pokemon movie 2000 is why.
The dogs are awesome. Is there a movie with all three coming out soon?
Regis, Weathers, Lake Fairies, and Dragons are pretty cool.
Although they aren't as cool as the birds or dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.