• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Level to challenge Battle Hall?

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Before I start grinding my Pokemon, I want to know whether it's best to use low-level Pokemon (min Lv.30) in this battle frontier or high ones.

For low-levels, you will be fighting oppoments at even lower levels, but on the other, at high-levels, you'll have much higher stats. Which way is easier?

Finally, when it comes to adjusting the oppoment's level, will it always round down? Should my levels be, say, divisible by 10?

Indigoodra

Well, I would say it really, really doesn't matter, as theoretically, it would be equally challenging at any level.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Maybe somewhere between lv. 40 and 50. That's the level the Latios I beat it was at

Vandslaux

I would actually say lv 30 if you can get your poke at that level. They'll know weaker moves, most likely.

Serebii!

I say when it has the moves you want it to have, so if has a move that it learns at level 50 that you want then raise it to there

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
For Battle Hall? About level 50 or up, honestly. The more Pokémon you battle on a single type, the higher leveled they get. Though of course, when you face Argenta, she'll have a Pokémon the same level as you, so it really shouldn't matter either way.