• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Link Sidekick?

Best Link Sidekick?

• Navi

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Tatl

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Ezlo

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • King of Red Lions

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Midna

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Ciela

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Remaking this thread becuase I missed two main sidekicks. Ooops! So, which do you think is the best? I'm still sticking with Navi.

Last edited:

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Thanks, dude, u rock.

Skull-Kid

This is tough. Navi is classic, King of Red Lions escourted Toon Link(i love toon link) and Midna and Twilight Princess were awesome.

*drum roll*

I choose Midna. Just.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
As stated in the previous thread, I'll say that Midna was the best, as well as my favorite. She had a developed personality and she directly assisted Link in battle as well.

Torpoleon

I chose Midna. She helped Link in battle. King of Red Lions is a close second. He helped Link by traveling across the sea, but did not really help Link battle, although I couldn't blame him.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan

Cobalt_Latios

Midna. Although she was borderline annoying, she at least has a change of character halfway through that makes her a bit more sympathetic. That, and she allows you to warp through Hyrule.

<C_L>

HERLS

LOLOLOL
Linebeck.

Seriously, Ciela can suck it, because Linebeck was the only charismatic, interesting character in Phantom Hourglass. Ciela was just a glorified pointer.

Gligarz

New Bark Trainer
Linebeck.

Seriously, Ciela can suck it, because Linebeck was the only charismatic, interesting character in Phantom Hourglass. Ciela was just a glorified pointer.
You, my friend are correct.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
It would be a toss between Midna or Ezlo both help out in the not just in the gameplay but also in the story.

MetaPheonixPal

Sticking with Midna but King of Red Lions is a close second.
You could give Navi to someone as revenge so Navi annoys them to death >=D

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Navi, and as I said in the previous thread, anyone who disagrees is a Communist. She's the only one who I didn't completely forget about five seconds after I met.

Cobalt_Latios

Navi, and as I said in the previous thread, anyone who disagrees is a Communist. She's the only one who I didn't completely forget about five seconds after I met.
It's kind of hard not to.

<C_L>

muumajii23

I like Midna. She had a nice back story to her, and her dark personality fit the theme of the game well.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Navi!, I mean, the introduction seeing her trying to wake him up. And the constant nagging that you get during the game, especially when you want to have fun by getting sidetracked =3. On the flipside, she was useful when facing some enemies and bosses, just like the others, but Navi`s got my vote

Lady Umbreon

I voted for Tatl because Majora's Mask doesn't get enough credit as it is. Plus sarcastic, barely-helpful Tatl was a perfect mirror for too-helpful Navi.

Edit: For the record, I don't dislike Navi as a character but there were times when I wished she didn't pop up so much.

Last edited: