• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Monkey Pokémon

Best Monkey Pokémon

• Primeape

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Ambipom

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Slaking

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Infernape

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • Simisage

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Simipour

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Simisear

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dd1zzle

Best Monkey Pokémon

Primeape, Ambipom, Slaking, Infernape, Simisage, Simipour, or Simisage.

I personally like Infernape because if it's move set.

Ricky_Ragger

Primeape because it can hold its ground against darkrai and its Dark Void.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
My favorite is Infernape. Mostly because Chimchar was my first Pokemon, but it also has a good moveset adn design.

ZombifiedHorror1031

I will have to say Infernape.

While I have always been a fan of Primeape, Infernape simply has a better stat layout and has more aesthetic appeal to boot. The rest of the monkeys and apes are fine, but none of the rest of those come close in terms of my preferences.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Infernape rules all :D

Ferrin

Easily Lost
infernape because they look greek :D
and their moveset. thunderpunch for water and flying types that have an advantage

aloquesada

Infernape. It's design is very cool (and it's Chinesse based, not Greek :p). Another reason its cry, it sounds really like and intimidating powerfull monkey, y allways shudder when hear it.

Also you forgot Darmanitan, who is based in an Orangutan.

Nyarth

That's right!
Out of those, Infernape. Though my favorites out of all the monkey Pokemon are Aipom and the elemental monkeys.

Skydra

I think Primeape has the best design out of all of them, and the best typing for a monkey Pokemon. However, I would never think to use it over Infernape in an OU battle.

Tonguetyd

Slaking is a monster in battle.

Are you serious?Slaking sucks in battle.And Slaking's not even a monkey!!It's a sloth.

But,as much as Slaking sucks and is not a monkey,I love it.It's so friggin' cool.

Lethal Llama

Random Trainer
Ambipom! He's so derpy but still awesome. And he's usable in battles! I love his cry too. Only thing I don't love are his wierd fingernails....

Torpoleon

Infernape because of great moves and it looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.