• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Monster House move

I use Discharge, probally because that's the only move I have that hits all Pokemon in a room. My Pikachu learned it.

Discharge does a good amount of damage, the downside it that it misses often. And Lightning rods make it worthless.

Quanyails

Shining Ninetales
Ominous Wind/Discharge from Rotom,
Roar of Time/Earth Power from Dialga.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
A heat wave from Charizard is nice.

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
On all the other times I use it, it'll wipe out 80-90% of the monster house, so there you go.
Blizzard rocks. Forever.

heatran_ran

Lost in Ilex Forest
this should be a poll...
Anyway, my fayourite move is discharge. Can do great dmage.
Plus, lots of pokemon learn it. Downside is that if theirs an electrike/rhydon etc. (lightningrod) my best weapon is nullified. :(

Yeah, Discharge is way better than Vacuum Cut. My back up if there is no more PP is Thunder Bolt if there is no pokez with lightning rod or anything like that. It hits all targets withing a one tile range (to give me some air for Pete's sake!) But just for Electric Types like Pikachu, any thing else similar is great with me. My final back up is a Foe-Seal, Fear, or Petrify orbs. They work wonders.=)

Wigglytuff FTW!

Oh hi thar
The only MHMs I've used were Discharge and RoT. Dicharge because in EoT (too many acronyms >.<) because my partner was a Pikachu, and Roar of Time because Dialga pwns. I have an Empoleon w/ Blizzard, but it's always 3rd in the team. -.-
But what I usually do is, since I restarted my Time, I'm now a Blaziken and Torterra for partner, I just use a petrify orb and just walk through with the major slow down, then I kill any pokes with good stuff under 'em and move on.

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
Dark Void since only Darkrai can learn it and his special ability.
Discharge can do some good damage as well. (for my pikachu he can kill ground pokemon)

1dev13

Has all the starters
Well, since my team is Lv. 100, I just use my "a button" move, and they most of the time faint right away...

CrYsTaL-Suicune

Trust..Bond of heart
Roar of Time if it's Dialga, Spacial Rend if it's Palkia and EQ if it's Swampert. Though it's also fun to use a Petrify Orb/Foe-Hold Orb and then K.O. them one by one. XD

Queen_Lugia

The Soul of Silver
For me, Powder Snow and Heat Wave are where it's at. I gained alot of levels using Articuno's PS in the Psychic Maze of the Makuhita Dojo in PMD1. I recently restarted my EoT file and don't have access to many room-wide moves in PMD2:EoT. (I've just gotten back from the Expedition, BTW.)

EDIT: Rank UP! W00t! :D

Last edited:

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i trained alot lately and it seems i can kill alot of them just by a simple kick,
i'm afraid i level grinded a bit too much^^;

anyway i often use discharge and sometimes something like flamethrower if they can only come from one direction.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Heat Wave, Blizzard, or Discharge would be either one of the best moves...but I'd go for Heat Wave, hands down! My Charizard rarely misses with this move ^^;