1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Best Monster House move

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Little Wishling, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Umbreon-dana

Umbreon-dana Phat Philanthropist

Spacial Rend, it's only resisted by Steels, hits everything, and has a high critical hit ratio.

2. _ZK

_ZK is God

Heat wave
    earthquake

3. sizida

sizida CoconutIsTheAnswer

for me? first do lock on, then i just use perish song!(only smeargle can do this) yeah i won't gain exp from this.

usually, if i have partners, drifblim is the best. its unburden really helps it to do multiple moves with the cost of 1 PP. moves that helps to boost all stats are the best (silver wind, ominous wind but ancient power is not that great), so you get to attack again without being attacked.

4. The T.C.

The T.C. Veteran

I usually use Discharge since I'm a pikachu, though Silver wind has gotten me through where there's lightning rods.

I just wish chikorita could learn a room sweeper so the rhyemporers wouldn't suck the life out of me in dark crater.

5. Tx85

Tx85 Member

I have Heat Wave (Charizard) and Blizzard (Empoleon) and it never let me down.
    But I think that Heat Wave it's better, because it's more accurate than Blizzard, since it never failed in my Charizard :D

6. sweet_piplup123

sweet_piplup123 I lost the game?!?!

Meh, I just use Blizzard.

7. ExboCooope

ExboCooope New Member

Articuno ---- Mind Reader + Powder Snow (9 pp)
    get *1.5 exp while cleaning out MH

8. frozenthunder

frozenthunder Master Breeder

since i only have red rescue team i use heat wave to get the kob done most of the time otherwise my other team members can take care of themselves enougth that i never worry about them fainting so they help clear th room too

9. I'm playing as Snorlax, so my only real option is Blizzard. I do have Darkrai in my team and it is never shy about using Dark Void to make everybody in the monster house go nighty-night.

10. Spacial Rend and Heat Wave are my faves.
    I used to beat so many Monster Houses in PMD1 w/ Heat Wave...

11. Illusione-Tempus

Illusione-Tempus Well-Known Member

Blizzard, works great since Heat Wave's not here T.T

I miss Heat Wave, I miss my Charizard at PMD Red Rescue Team :p

12. M4zz

M4zz Banned

Heat wave or lava plume.

13. suicune lover

suicune lover smugpig

Blizzard
    Yes, rubbish accuracy, but has a chance to freeze too.

14. Nebbio

Nebbio NINJA!

Heatwave because it's awesome. Powder Snow is good as well.

15. Koridojo_Blaziken

Koridojo_Blaziken The Snarkmeister

Back in the days of PMD1 I preferred to use Heat Wave on the occasions when I chose to play as a Charmander.

Now, though, in PMD2, being a Blaziken I prefer to use Mirror Move. Granted it's not a 'hit all' move, but you have no idea how many times using it has saved my a** from a grand beating. X_X

16. Sprintking

Sprintking Well-Known Member

Heatwave, Earthquake, and Blizzard, depending on your pokemon

17. Rayquaza Master777

Rayquaza Master777 #1 May Fanboy

Either Discharge or Blizzard. Both hit all opponents, and both have a chance of afflicting a status problem.

18. calze6

calze6 Reclaiming da ladder

Ominous and silver wind - good chance of boosting all stats.

19. hailflameblast

hailflameblast I'm coming...

Blizzard-not great accuracy, but gets the job done, with a chance of a freeze

20. goldgolem

goldgolem tell me when to go

i use spacial rend since it affects most pokemon pretty effectively.