• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best/ most interesting eviolite users around?

Haru Glory

Rave Master
I've heard people using Facade as the attacking move of choice actually.

Why Retaliate over Return? Return hits harder, more consistently.

Yeah, Facade could be a better option, just in case you get a status condition, so you might want consider it.

Retaliate is good also for revenge killing, but if you want to stick with Return, or go with Facade, be my guest.

I'll go for interesting, and I can not believe no one has said this but...

TOGETIC @ you know what
Sassy
252 HP, 200 DEF 56 Sp Def

Heal bell
Wish
Flamethrower / Screen
Baton PAss

I would say it compares with blissey for heal bell and wish passing, but that's just me

Vitor"

the best Eviolite user (besides Chansey, Dusclops and Porygon2) is Magneton. it has a nice Sp.Atk and pretty good Defenses, and traps very common threats with Magnet Pull.

it could be something like this:

Magneton @ Eviolite
Trait: Magnet Pull
EV's: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)

- Charge Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Substitute
- Hidden Power [Fire]​

Zachmac

no doubt top three have to be

chansey
porygon2
magnemite
I'm not sure about magneton. It's faster and bulkier then Magnazone, but the speed part won't really matter. It's bulk vs. leftovers, and most non-scarfed Magnazone carry substitute. It could be dusklops.

Eh, Magneton doesn't seem bad though.

I'm not sure about magneton. It's faster and bulkier then Magnazone, but the speed part won't really matter. It's bulk vs. leftovers, and most non-scarfed Magnazone carry substitute. It could be dusklops.

Eh, Magneton doesn't seem bad though.

Magneton is primarily used in lower tiers again where the Eviolite is just a happy addition to it. Most people prefer Zone in OU.

Other decent Eviolite users:
Wartortle
Bayleaf
Togetic
Frillish
Ferroseed

halodeoxys

wanna see me run to that mountain and back
Has anyone mentioned Rhydon? It becomes a physical monster with Eviolite and covers up a bit on that nasty SpDef.

Generic User Name

Munchlax@ Eviolite
136HP/124Def/248Spd
Careful Nature
Ability: Thick Fat
~Body Slam
~EQ
~Curse
~Rest

This is for lower tiers.

I love RU and NU for the fact that so many Evolite users become viable there. Pokemon like Munchlax, Ferroseed, and Gligar occupy important niches in RU, while things like Magneton and Piloswine make great NU contenders.

Vitor"

Yeah, the Top 3 of Eviolite users is probably Chansey, Porygon2 and Magneton. And if you'd like to make a Monogen, for example, Magneton can fit in really well as a Physical Tank. And even though Magnezone fits in really well in OU, Magneton is a great choice for UU play. Dusclops can also work nicely.

lovetheangelshadow

One heck of a Nobody
I dunno I've done fairly well with Evolite Whimsicott. I use it mostly as a setter up person for Volcanara and Gligar with Sunny Day, Stun Spore, Leech Seed, and Giga Drain. Still playing around with it of course

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I'll go for interesting, and I can not believe no one has said this but...

TOGETIC @ you know what
Sassy
252 HP, 200 DEF 56 Sp Def

Heal bell
Wish
Flamethrower / Screen
Baton PAss

I would say it compares with blissey for heal bell and wish passing, but that's just me

You have to factor in hp when wish passing, bliss has much higher hp I think