• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Motto of Team Rocket

Which Team Rocket motto is the best?

• Original motto

Votes: 28 90.3%
  • Battle Frontier motto

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Sinnoh motto

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
The title says it! Which motto is the best:
- Original motto
- Battle Frontier motto
- DP motto

Goldendays

If only....
My favorite was when Ash, misty, brock, and the ditto girl made fun of the motto. Just the look on TR face's as their masterpiece was torn apart! lol

Same when Butch and Cassady copy off, i like when someone else does it to TR, it mixes the show up a bit.

Rita689

The original. Overwhelmingly so. Their new one sounds like trash.

Torosiken

This is a title.
I not yet watch the new one, so I think the original is the best... I like tr's pose at 1st time appear at anime... trough, now they're stupid..

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
I think either they shouldn't change it. The original is way better than the Sinnoh motto.

theclaytonator

To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all peoples within our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie! James!
Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!
Meeeowth! That's right!

Forever and ever.

Mimori Kiryu

Even though the Sinnoh one stays closer to the original motto, I prefer the original. It's just better because it makes no sense and isn't what they should be saying since they're the bad guys. xD

zeno48

Zaker!
Sorry but nothing beats the original motto. The new ones are a pain in the *** to hear sometimes.

Darkxninga

The original. Overwhelmingly so. Their new one sounds like trash.

I agree. It should have never changed at all, but since the characters of TR changed ...its for the better..( James character faded and having this sick nasty voice, Meowth having this weird ugly harsh voice and not funny anymore, and Jessie used to meanier with her red hair and now shes nicer and has a high pitched voice now...yuck..) But the old days of their motto is the BEST EVER no other motto can be better. Imagine if they kept the motto the same...........ewww their voices are so horrible I'd hate hearing it, so Im glad the changed it. I'll always remember the old motto with the original and best voice actors ever though. I guess the new voices and personailities match the new motto which is...AWFUL AND GROSS!

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I think that Sinnoh and Battle frontier are the best because the original was too long time..

zeno48

Zaker!
I think that Sinnoh and Battle frontier are the best because the original was too long time..

My ears bleed everytime i hear them say the new motto's. The first one wasen't that long but just about right.

Well I'm predicting that 90-95% of people are going to vote for the original, like I did. Very few people enjoy new changes since the anime began and so I think you'll always have a majority people voting for original, whatever the topic is.

Anyways, I vote for the original motto because it's the most well-known and simply put, it's nostalgic. I don't think it's terrible that they changed it, it seems reasonable to change it after 8 years of the same motto recited over and over again, every episode. Of course there's that saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." ;)

catzeye

Writer's Block
Original.

I mean the Sinnoh one is alright but the orignal one was the one my friends and I sung on the playground. The one we used in that little Pokemon Play we did.

It brings back plenty of memories for me..

lucatio

cat lover 4 ever
the original team rocket motto it was really good to me and the best one of all there motto (only 3) and it had a nice beat to it why did they have to change it why! but the other 2 are good to