• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best movie antagonist

Best Human Antagonist

• The Phantom

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Giovanni and Domino

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Annie and Oakley

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • The Iron-Masked Marauder

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Butler and "Groudon"

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Damon

• Zero

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Grings Kodai and Goone

• Lawrence III

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Marcus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
...Where's Mewtwo?

I felt I could relate to him, with his confusion about the outside world and stuff :(

cookies kill you

Like a boss
gosh darnt I was going to say Mewtwo

Bryon

Moveset Comp Judge
I'd say the Iron-Masked Marauder, becvause of how much damage he was doing when he had control of Celebi, as well as how it's cool to see this guy think he can usurp Giovanni in Team Rocket and yet not be able to do it in the least as well as having his own Pokémon, stolen or otherwise, just ditch him. :D

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Even though I would've said Mewtwo, the second for me is Butler. He was so EVIL towards jirachi and got what he deserved when he got a fake groudon. I'm probably the only one that thinks this, huh?

Everyone, the thread title says best movie antagonist so if Mewtwo is your favorite, you could say so on the forum but the poll I decided to make only has human antagonists because I wanted to see what people thought of the humans since it was obvious Mewtwo was going to dominate the vote. Having said that, I don't know why I put "Groudon" in the poll with human antagonists.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Everyone, the thread title says best movie antagonist so if Mewtwo is your favorite, you could say so on the forum but the poll I decided to make only has human antagonists because I wanted to see what people thought of the humans since it was obvious Mewtwo was going to dominate the vote. Having said that, I don't know why I put "Groudon" in the poll with human antagonists.

I was going to say xD

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The Phantom was the best movie villain in my opinion. He was the epitome of human greed.

Quauhtli

Master Tradesman
Who was the one with the dark celebi in one of the earlier movies?
That guy.

Wasarym

'lectric-blue flavor
I voted for Butler and "Groudon".

Butler seemed nice enough, and at the end of the movie he was even a good guy, but his ruthless side made him pretty despicable. Poor Jirachi...

And the fake Groudon was pretty cool.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I voted for Butler and "Groudon".

Butler seemed nice enough, and at the end of the movie he was a good guy, but his ruthless side made him pretty despicable. Poor Jirachi.

And the fake Groudon was pretty cool.

Totally agree.

Charizard Lord

Probably Napping
Definitely the Iron-Masked Marauder. He didn't give a care about ANYBODY but himself, and desired only more and more power. He wasn't even loyal to Team Rocket, considering he instantly decided to overthrow Giovanni as soon as he captured Celebi for himself. He was willing to capture or even steal Pokemon against their will, brainwash them, and use them as weapons of destruction. I think this places him at a level higher than most other villians, as he's truly evil.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I think Domino is the best

Bryon

Moveset Comp Judge
Definitely the Iron-Masked Marauder. He didn't give a care about ANYBODY but himself, and desired only more and more power. He wasn't even loyal to Team Rocket, considering he instantly decided to overthrow Giovanni as soon as he captured Celebi for himself. He was willing to capture or even steal Pokemon against their will, brainwash them, and use them as weapons of destruction. I think this places him at a level higher than most other villians, as he's truly evil.

That's exactly what I mean too, Charizard Lord!! XD No other villain in Pokémon has ever done that kind of thing, which is what I think made Iron-Masked Marauder/Vicious such a legendary villain!

diakyu

Mine is butler and groudon. The way the fake groudon looked freaked me out.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Mewtwo definitely, because he was handled well. An enslaved recluse with revenge in mind invites a bunch of trainers to an island, sets up obstacles to kill them, steals and clones their Pokemon and forces them to essentially fight themselves.

I guess I'll say Butler because he wasn't completely evil, just corrupted with selfishness. He did damage, and the plasma Groudon wrecked things.

Lawrence didnt give a crap if he destroyed the global planetary system for collecting the birds and his ship is just amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.