• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Mutiplayer Wii Game!

Best Multiplayer Wii Game

• Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Votes: 56 75.7%
  • Mario Kart Wii

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Guitar Hero/Rock Band

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • WarioWare: Smooth Moves

• EA Sports Games (FIFA, Maiden, etc,)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Call of Duty: World at War

• Excite Trucks/Excite Bots

• Other Mario spin-offs

• Other

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • I can't play my Wii with friends

• Total voters

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Everyone knows the Wii is best for multi-players. So what game do you all have the most fun in mutiplayer. My friends and I have the most fun with Super Smash Bros.Brawl. We last there quite a while before we move on to the next game.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I notice that it tends to differ with who you play with, but most of the times, it's Brawl.

images

SAKURAI COMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nocapsyo.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Other. PBR gets my vote.

woot21

super noob
Lol, let's play some Maiden.

Brawl when online, GH with friends.... but I pick Brawl.
Brawl, online, good? What are you on? Brawl's online is tolerable at best, painful at worst. Despite, Brawl is the best multiplayer game for Wii. Still fun to load up with friends over and beat the ever loving sh*t out of each other.

woot21 out dawgs

Crumpet

Delete your System32
I can see this whole thread being spammed with Brawl. Personally I think Mario Kart Wii is a lot better.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
I can see this whole thread being spammed with Brawl. Personally I think Mario Kart Wii is a lot better.

facepalmu.png

Yeah... The reason people are picking brawl is not only because it's such a good game, but because 95% of the people who have said so have fond memories of the SSBB threads. It's also the best Multi-player game on the Wii, but that's besides the point.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
I played like at least 2 hours a day on brawl. I'm addicted to games in the exams :s... but I really like the game but I don't like the wifi-thing. Therefor I like mario cart more.. You have rankings, time triels,...