• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best naruto preliminary match, in the exam

Best match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Dragonair

OMG internetz
I say the Gaara vs. Rock Lee. I think it was the only match where at least one of the contestants used their power to the fullest. It was cool watching Lee go all out. But it was sad that his efforts were in vein (SP?).

The Shino vs. Zaku comes in Second. But in the manga only. Because in the anime, the bugs didnt make Zaku's arms blow off. They just crippled them.

I actually thought they were all interesting in their own right. Except the Kankuro fight. That was boring.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Yoroi vs. Sasuke

Naruto vs. Kiba

Gaara vs. Lee

Hinata vs. Neji

Those are my votes

Alphonse Elric

That's My Rule!!!
I must honestly say, though the Neji vs. Hinata-chan fight made me hate Neji (For nearly killing Hinata-chan.), and though Hinata-chan nearly died during that fight, I found it the best of all.

Why? *Points to Signature*

Fanboy Desires put aside, I must say, the Kiba vs. Naruto fight wasn't really that interesting, in my opinion. To be honest, the whole "Naruto farting during an important event" thing was getting kind of old. In fact, the only thing I appreciated about Match # 7 was that Naruto finally got to transform into something correctly.

Gaara vs. Lee... Well, that was a good one. Nothing else to say.

Kabuto

little punks!
Gaara versus Lee wins by a landslide. One of the best fights in the series. To believe people picked Neji versus Hinata and Chouji versus Dosu >_>.

Last edited:

xXFallenButterflyXx

cherry BLOSSOM.
Rock Lee vs. Sabaku no Gaara. Seeing that made me realize how awesome Gaara is.

Kecleon Freak

Legendary Pirate
Lee vs. Gaara definitely. Lee is my second favorite character, and seeing him go crazy on Gaara (whom I hate) was one of the Chuunin Exam arc's high points for me.

I love it most when characters fight with straight martial arts (even in they are ridiculously exaggerated) as opposed to crazy techniques, which is part of the reason I like Lee so much.

Silver Dragonair

OMG internetz
Rancid Meat said:
Gaara versus Lee wins by a landslide. One of the best fights in the series. To believe people picked Neji versus Hinata and Chouji versus Dosu >_>.

That kuruma guy voted for all of them

Kurama

Ramiel Angel Thunder
i know i couldn't decide

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
To me it has to be Zaku vs. Shino and Naruto vs. Kiba. I liked those two fights since Shino(Beetles) and Kiba both use creatures in their fights (Beetles and Akamaru).

akane_rose

winter rose
rose: I'd say Naruto vs. Kiba was the best. some how I just found it funny. :)

Lee Vs. Gaara.

Filled with action, tear jerking moments, suspenseful and blood pumping battling...stuff. XDD

One of my most fave fights in the series too~

Second fave = Sasuke vs. Yoroi.

moonstone

Thunder Trainer
They were all really good, but I have to agree: Rock Lee vs. Gaara. I think that they were both really strong ninjas, and the thing about Rock Lee going all out is completely true.

Nagashi

Master Coordinator
Shino ownage is always good, and I love Zaku, so I went with them - it was nice seeing a fraction of the bug user's power.

Mimori Kiryu

Rock Lee vs Gaara. That's a given.

Sasuke vs Yorei. That was one of the better ones to show that even Sasuke needs help to get through things. XD

Naruto vs Kiba. I liked this one, it was one of my favorites.

And I forgot to vote for it...but I loved the battle with Kin vs Shikamaru. It was good too. D:

My favorite and best is Neji's and Hinata's fight. It's kinda like sibling rivalry (except they are cousins), it shows that Hinata can face anyone in a match if she belives in herself, and to see a Naruto and Hinata moment is priceless. I do like Gaara vs. Lee too (thank goodness Gaara and Lee become Allies, two strong warriors facing Kimimaro= awesome).

coolcobra77

Your Worst Nightmare
It looks like Gaara vs Lee is what everyone likes
(I still yet have to get Naruto Vol:10 to enjoy it... stupid only Vol. 9)

I liked Naruto vs Kiba becuase it showed how much Naruto isn't a whimp like everyone believes. Even I did... I mean being able to make a million of you is cool, but there are a million flood and Master Chief kicked all thier **** in one big boom (Halo 1) and is about to kill 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 more in Halo 2+3 combined!

Silver Dragonair

OMG internetz
coolcobra77 said:
It looks like Gaara vs Lee is what everyone likes
(I still yet have to get Naruto Vol:10 to enjoy it... stupid only Vol. 9)

I liked Naruto vs Kiba becuase it showed how much Naruto isn't a whimp like everyone believes. Even I did... I mean being able to make a million of you is cool, but there are a million flood and Master Chief kicked all thier **** in one big boom (Halo 1) and is about to kill 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 more in Halo 2+3 combined!

Following the americanized version??

I have read the scanlated version up to cahpter 315 (about 35 volumes)

Silver Dragonair

OMG internetz
AndrewWonderful said:
What's taking you so long to read Chapter 316?

Oh snap its out...

oh and check your PM...I asked you somethin

Status
Not open for further replies.