• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Nintendo DS Game of 2009?

What is the Best Nintendo DS Game of 2009?

• Pokemon Platinum

Votes: 40 33.1%
  • Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Votes: 14 11.6%
  • Scribblenauts

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Votes: 27 22.3%
  • Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Rhythm Heaven

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 10 8.3%

• Total voters

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Pokemon platinum because it's a million times better than diamond an pearl.

cookies kill you

Like a boss
cant really say anything since all i have is platinum so ill just go with platinum haha

Prinplup

Super, super =D
I don't really think that the Zelda: Spirit Tracks game should be there, seeing as it has only been out a few days, but I voted for PMD EOS. It's an awesome game, I would recommend it to anyone.

Penguinist Trainer

I have and enjoy more than 1/2 of those games. I have to vote for platinum though for a couple reasons. The resort area gave me a place i can finally spend all my money. The distortion world was fun and inspector looker brought some comic relief in my opinion. My biggest reason is because pokemon is one of the few games on the list that isn't story driven. Although it has a story, I can play pokemon once, and then not play it again for 3 months and still know where i am or what i'm currently doing.

Some of the other games might be difficult to play because there is more of a story to them. also as much as i love the layton series so far, i will admit some of the puzzles can be extremely difficult, so it's better to take a break and approach it a different way.

I've loved pokemon since the beginning, so platinum has higher standing to me. i like the mystery dungeon series, but the main series came 1st, so its a couple steps ahead of it.

Torpoleon

Probably a tie between Explorers of Sky and Platinum. Bowser's Inside Story is a great game as well. I can't finalize my vote until I get Spirit Tracks in case I like that game as the best 2009 DS game.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
I only bought Platinum and Mario n Luigi Bowser's Inside story. Tough choice, but I'll go with Platinum because of the replay value.

latios reborn

Chinatown wasn't that bad.
But I would have to say either Zelda Spirit tracks or Mario & Luigi

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Heartgold. You guys are pansies for not importing it, btw.

BigD2106

i haven't gotten to many DS games this year because they haven't made 2many good ones but i voted for The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks mainly because it blows the pants off of over half the games that came out this year!! and because Zelda Rocks!!!

Dattebayo

Banned
I have a tough choice choosing between Pokemon Platinum and Bowser's Inside Story because they're such awesome RPGs for the DS. I'll go with Platinum because I have so much favorites in the 4th gen.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Tbh, it's kinda hard for me to pick between Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky. Both of them, I've had the most enjoyment out of... especially with their music! Pokemon Platinum is a close second... and I have yet to get Spirit Tracks, as well as the upcoming Pokemon Soul Silver version. So... I can't really finalize my vote at all. ^-^;

Wat.
Spirit Tracks. The gameplay is great. I wasn't too impressed with the ds games this year.