• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Nintendo Game?

Wat.
My top 10:
1. Super Mario Sunshine
2. Pokemon Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire
3. Super Paper Mario
4. Super Smash Bros. Melee
5. Super Mario World
6. New Super Mario Bros. DS
7. Kirby's Airride
8. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
9. Custom Robo
10. Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

Counting only the ones Nintendo made, not the ones on a Nintendo system.

dark rift

1. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2. Geomon's Great Adventure
3. Mario Kart Wii
4. Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
5. Metroid Prime Hunters
6. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
7. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
8. Metroid Prime Trilogy
9. Donkey Kong 64
10. Pokemon Gold/Silver

In no order.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Super Mario World/Super Mario Sunshine/Donkey Kong: Country 2. No, I haven't finished OoT yet.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
My top eleven:
11. Sonic "06"
10. New Super Mario Bros Wii
9. Sonic Adventure DX
8. Pokemon Ruby
7. Super Mario Galaxy
6. Sonic Unleashed
5. Pokemon Platinum
4. Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks
3. Bowser's Inside Story
2. Pokemon Diamond (Almost first but the first I feel is a lot better.)
1. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (Great storyline great characters the bad thing is Tails. He has nothing to do to do with the storyline.)

maxxa

~her last bounty~
1. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2. Geomon's Great Adventure
3. Mario Kart Wii
4. Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
5. Metroid Prime Hunters
6. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
7. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
8. Metroid Prime Trilogy
9. Donkey Kong 64
10. Pokemon Gold/Silver

In no order.
HOLY....metroid prime hunters in front of the trilogy...and not behind dog turd? Who are you and what have you done with rationality?

For me Super metroid is the best and tops any game

HERLS

LOLOLOL
Links Awakening, monochrome or DX version.

Anyone who argues otherwise is a communist.

Penguinist Trainer

I can't pick favorite games, mainly because there are too many to name. I can list my favorite Nintendo franchises, because I love pretty much every single entry attached to these names and it would be a long list.

Metroid (excluding Pinball)
Legend of Zelda (excluding Link's Crossbow training)
Super Mario Bros. (excluding all Spin-off games, but including Luigi's Mansion)
Pokemon (including Shadow pokemon series, ranger series, and mystery dungeon series, but that's it)

It is too difficult to pick a favorite out of all the entries. I love the Metroid series for the exploration and finding all the power-ups in every nook and cranny.

I love the Legend of Zelda series for its adventure. The puzzles, the dungeons, and especially the boss fights.

I love the Mario series, because it's just plain fun. Mario shows that you can have fun no matter what you are doing...whether you are vacuuming money and ghosts out of a haunted house, cleaning graffiti off walls, or even smashing bricks with your head.

I'm sure I don't have to list my reasons for loving pokemon...this is a pokemon website after all.

dark rift

HOLY....metroid prime hunters in front of the trilogy...and not behind dog turd? Who are you and what have you done with rationality?

For me Super metroid is the best and tops any game

Read the WHOLE post before you criticise it.

pokemaster001

Super Smash Bros Brawl hands down
it really has so much to it and I just love having a puffball beat up a dragon on a spaceship!

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Donkey Kong Country 2 is one of few games that has given me well over a decade's worth of enjoyment (though granted, I haven't touched it in at least a year). I feel so passionate about that game that I have every Bonus Room and DK Coin location memorized and yet the game is still somehow able to kick me in the rear countless times each play-through (although I may have finally mastered Animal Antics after 15 years). The GBA port was a little underwhelming, but fortunately the Virtual Console hath made things right again.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Super Smash Bros. Brawl of course. Its really fun especially when I get the chance to play with my friends, and the single adventure is great too. Maybe I'll change my mind in a few years.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

That game is nearly flawless, and I don't care what anybody says elsewise.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'd say....

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Mario World
Super Mario Galaxy
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Metroid Fusion
Pokemon Platinum
F-Zero GX
Earthbound
Pikmin 2