• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best of all

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
There are threads for the best Pokémon, for the coolest Pokémon, for the most beautiful Pokémon and lots more, but who do you think that is the best, coolest, most beautiful,...?

Wel for me it's Blaziken, it's the strongest (best) in my game, coolest (for me), and it's a kind of beautie. :p

ALAKAZAMM

Psychic Power
For me is Alakazam :D (predictible =P)he is the smartest , he is psychic ,he is everything! :D :D :D

milotic is the most beautiful
Tyranitar is the best
Rhydon is the coolest

Princess Reina

lalala....
So, the most beautiful, the coolest and the strongest is Flareon. You dont have to agree with me because its my personal opinion :)

Bocktro

Watersign Alchemist
Manaphy. I just love that pokemon. It has good base stats and he is a Water-type. Absolutly Manaphy ;490;

Most Beautiful - Latias.

didn't expect that one coming :)
[sarcasm]

Ivi

Ghost master
Mortres is the very best, the very coolest and the most beautiful. The only pokemon that comes close is maybe Gengar.

Shadow Warrior

Aah!! welcome Lunch
Best-Giratina (Try defeating him)
Beautiful-Arcanine, Rapidash
Coolest-Dusknoir, Gengar

Kitsune Winterheart

Wintry Lights
Beautiful: Ninetales
Cool: Mightyena, Absol, Luxray
Best: Err... I dunno, ubers are powerful, even if I don't use them.

BlazeShadow

Gengar IMO, it is strong and cool.