• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best of...

Ice Blue Dragon

I belive I can fly!
^
thank you, I forgot about flame charge, I edited my post.

Best type, steel, resits dragon. It may have 2 common weakness, including ground, but has many resits and an immuntity. Dragon, water, and fighting are 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
But without the speed boost, it's harder to sweep.But you get locked into that move, can't swap out, and then get confused.
Yes, but it ties on being a 3+ move & accurary might be better in some cases (eg. Eelektross Zap Cannon trollset).

Medicham's Hat

<-- Jazz Hands
I have to give my vote of best ability to Magic Bounce (with Pure/Huge Poer coming in a close second just because of the Pokemon that get it *apologizes to Medicham*). Magic Bounce reflects pretty much every move that does not deal direct damage and is bestowed upon an amazing Pokemon in Espeon.

Zachmac

I have to give my vote of best ability to Magic Bounce (with Pure/Huge Poer coming in a close second just because of the Pokemon that get it *apologizes to Medicham*). Magic Bounce reflects pretty much every move that does not deal direct damage and is bestowed upon an amazing Pokemon in Espeon.
Wonder Guard>Everything.

No damage except from a super-effective attack/Indirect damage.

Zachmac

We're talking about the ability, not the pokemon. Otherwise I would of said Shedinja was the best, and it clearly isn't.

Zachmac

Well then, not counting the pokemon that have it, Wonder Guard is the best ability. Counting pokemon with it, I'll say magic bounce is the best ability.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
Nobody should ever say quiver dance is the best stat up move. Shell Smash is obviously the best. It really isn't even close.

Nobody should ever say quiver dance is the best stat up move. Shell Smash is obviously the best. It really isn't even close.

I actually prefer Quiver Dance to Shell Smash. Shell Smash drops both of your defenses, leaving you vulnerable to priority and possible Scarfers, depending on what uses it. Quiver Dance still give you nice boost, but also improves special bulk.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
^Yes, but white herb can fix that problem for you.

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Wonder Guard>Everything.

No damage except from a super-effective attack/Indirect damage.
Yeah, but it still gets KO'd by hazards and hail/sand. If there was a pokemon with more than 1 Base HP, say 70 or so (but with really low defences), then Wonder Guard'd be good. At the moment though, it's not.

Xx_BS-TyKi_xX

Se habla español
^Yes, but white herb can fix that problem for you.

And after recovering defenses you lost 1 item x), I prefer to Sashed my Shell Smasher but is not the best thing for them x33

Well, on topic, I'd say that the best item is Leftovers recovering 1/16HP everyturn is so great, you can stay alive for a little more. But in a offensive way I'd like to say Life Orb the doppelgänger of Lefties x33 gettin a boost of x1.3 on every damaging move is jsut what every sweeper needs.

The best ability, **thinkin'** ok, there are a lot of choices I hate Magic Bounce, but I have to say, is just amazing; reflecting non-damage moves makes it so annoying :BB and also there's no best pokemon, everything has a weak point :'D

And after recovering defenses you lost 1 item x), I prefer to Sashed my Shell Smasher but is not the best thing for them x33

Well, on topic, I'd say that the best item is Leftovers recovering 1/16HP everyturn is so great, you can stay alive for a little more. But in a offensive way I'd like to say Life Orb the doppelgänger of Lefties x33 gettin a boost of x1.3 on every damaging move is jsut what every sweeper needs.

The best ability, **thinkin'** ok, there are a lot of choices I hate Magic Bounce, but I have to say, is just amazing; reflecting non-damage moves makes it so annoying :BB and also there's no best pokemon, everything has a weak point :'D

Arceus is the best pokemon easily, it literally has no weak point because it can run any set.