• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Opening

Bugfan-Eric

Beginning BugTrainer

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
I recently heard the song "Shine" by L'arc En Ciel. It's like my new favorite song.

Yum

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
Lucky star, FMA 1 opening 1, bleach opening 1 and 2, samurai champloo.

Sol49867

Last edited:

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Hyper Drive, the English dub opening for Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. It's probably one of the most decent dubbed anime openings 4Kids have ever done.

And suffice to say, I love it. Brilliant lyrics and decent tune.

DarkMammoth

Lover of silly memes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL8LFPIF53A

I don't think this has been posted yet. Eden of the East's op. The song's actually done by a British band called Oasis. "Falling Down" if you're interested. The OP animation itself is pretty cool too.

Forestwolf

<3 Pokeshipping!
umm... i dont have a link but im sure you could just search it on youtube, anyway my fav opening is...

Black Cat-Japenese opening :D it is sooo good! I love the series too.

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
well for pokemon it'd have to be the 2nd and 6th