• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Opening

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Last edited:

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
The ultimate anime song is definitely Motteke! Sailor Fuku from Lucky Star.

&&

But I also love Motto Hade Ni Ne from Kannagi: Crazy Shrine Maidens

&&

I could be boring and list all of the One Piece openings (for those are truly amazing), but I won't since I'm sure almost everybody knows of those.

There are more though, I'm just too lazy to post them.

Hm.

Lilium (Elfen Lied)
Ash Like Snow (Gundam 00 3rd OP I think)
Satsugai (Detroit Metal City)
Jap (Sengoku BASARA)
Zetsubou Billy (Death Note, and yes I know it's an ED but it's too epic to not be mentioned)
Sore ga, Ai deshou (Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!, Kimi ni Fuku Kaze, the ED, is even better)
Last Regrets (Kanon 2006)
Cagayake! Girls (K-ON!)
Motteke! Sailor Fuku (Lucky Star)
Joint (Shakugan no Shana II)
Hare Hare Yukai (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu ED, also deserves a mention)
Sorairo Days (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Euphoric Field (ef ~A Tale of Memories~)
Jibun wo (Code Geass)

In no particular order.

one4all

top coordinator=P
Last edited:

Gibber

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
I was watching a few episodes of Sunshine Sketch (and x365) today, and it reminded me of how purely amazing both the openings are. Sketch Switch and

&& [ S ]ketch Switch ; && [ H ]atena De Wasshoi

I almost completely forgot about those songs until I heard them today, but they definitely rank somewhere in my favorites.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
Last edited:

drake13

Ryukishi

Yami_Wheeler

Stay forever young.

Zeddokun

Wow, nobody has posted the opening theme for Cowboy Bebop?! That's just sad. IT HAS THE GREATEST ANIME SOUNDTRACK EVER. Tank!-The Seatbelts

This opening is in RUSSIAN!!!! That's just AWESOME!!!! Rise-Yoko Kanno, Origa, & Tim Jensen

The anime is in my banner. It's opening is the only rap song I like because I doesn't tell anything about the story. Instead, it sets the mood for it. Battlecry-Nujabes

Last edited:

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
This. (only amusing if you're familiar with Clannad's Season 1 intro)

Although I'm fond of both Clannad OPs, and I've got "Super Driver" stuck in my head at the moment (and I love the animation to it). Clannad's EDs are both nice, as are the other OP/ED tracks to Haruhi Suzumiya, the Kanon 2006 ED, Haibane Renmei's OP and "Sorairo Days" (TTGL). And that's not going into the other tracks that aren't OPs or EDs.

Yeah, my tastes are bizarre.

(OP = Opening track, ED = Ending track)

Last edited:

Tokeynono

akasaka sad
"Cloud Age Symphony" from Last Exile.

The openings for Higurashi Ni and Kai.

The opening for Speed Grapher ("Girls on Film" one)

"Rinbu Revolution" from Revolutionary Girl Utena

Opening from "This Ugly Yet Beautiful World".

R.O.D. the T.V. opening.

.hack//SIGN opening.

Kannazuki no Miko opening.

coolespeon

I dont know.