• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best OU TEAM EVER MADE See for yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosbykid

<--- CLAIMED
Alright this team is original exept paraflinch togekiss. I was having trouble with blisseys and paraflinch togekiss so i made a team of physical pokemon. This my first team with a stradegy so be veey very picky think of common OU pokemon that i will struggle against or a certain type i will strugle against. I read the rules so please dont say I didnt *cough* Blue Harvest *cough*

Machamp@Fist plate
Ability: No guard
EVs: 252 att 252 speed
Nature: Adamant { +att -sp att }
Stone edge
Dynamic punch
Bullet punch
payback

This a lead machamp i came up with after watching many OU battles on youtube. This machamp can basicly cause living hell to any lead you can think of. I personaly know that many people struggle against machamps in battles. Another reason i have machamp is because machamp can take a hit like a champion. With no guard and d-punch auto matic confusiom hax. I beileve that stealth rocks are a waste of time so my team does not carry rocks.Machamp is mainly gonna stay in until he dies because thats what he does if he gets burn hax ill use him as fader or a scout.

Dragonite@Dragon fang
Ability: inner focus
EVs:252 att 252 speed
Nature: adamant { + att - sp at}
Ddance
Outrage
Thunder wave
Roost

Dragonite is a mid game sweeper. First she paralyzes her opponent then spams ddance and finishes with outrage. When health is low because dragonite will always go first she will use roost. Yea so basicly this set is kinda unoriginal but i did put twave in to cripple a team with paralysis .

Gyardos@life orb
Ability:Intimidate
Evs: 252 att 252 spe
Nature: Adamant { +att -sp att }
Earthquake
Waterfall
Ddance
Ice fang

Gyardos is also a mid game sweeper with max att he can cause havoc. He works really well with nite because if nite fainted gyardos can come in for the revenge kill.

Electivire@Magnet
Ability: Motor drive
EVs: 252 att 252 speed
Nature: Jolly

Ice punch
Fire punch
Thunder punch
Earthquake

Electivire is a late game sweeper able to OHKO most things with a STAB and magnet boosted t punch. I am going to switch him in whenever i predict an electric move and sweep with that speed boost LOL. A maxspeed electivire is hell to any late gam sweeper like scizor.

Togekiss@?????
Ability: Serene grace
Evs: 252 spd 252 def

Air slash
T-wave
protect
wish

Yea.. basicly a paraflinch togekiss with some changes i made like wish and protect to support my team lol. Her basic job is to piss people off by flinching them and getting the para hax. Credit to Smogon

Gengar@ life orb
Ability: Levitate
Evs: 252 Sp att 252 Speed
Nature: Timid { + spe - att }

Shadow ball
Substitute
Focus blast
Destiny bond

One of my friends had an epic Sub gengar and swept my team because of wicked speed and sp att so I decided to make one. Basicly you can outspeed most thing w/out a scarf you sub and cause havoc. When your about to die just use destiny bond. Gengar is a free ko every time because of destiny bond

Closing words: I made this team very original. I watched a lot of OU videos and saw what pokemon are good and which ones are bad OUs

OK, this is the third time you've posted this team, and it doesn't look much different. That just makes my job easier! :)

First off, your item choices are very, uh, strange. And quick tip about EVs: You have 508 to spend, with a max of 252 in each stat. And EV spreads don't always have to be 252/252/4.

Now onto the team:

Machamp: I actually think that you should go with Ice Punch over Stone Edge. Also, go with a 240HP/248Atk/16SpD/4Spe EV spread. And a Lum Berry is the item of choice for this set, as it helps you to beat sleep leads with ease.

Dragonite: Run Life Orb and Earthquake over Thunder Wave. Also, try a 252HP/52Atk/204Spe EV spread.

Gyarados: Pretty good. Just go with Stone Edge or Bounce over Ice Fang and put the other 4 EVs in Def.

Electivire: Wall bait. You could still use him as a decent wall breaker, which your team could really use. Try this out.

Electivire@Expert Belt
Mild
Motor Drive
EVs: 40 Atk, 252 SpA, 216 Spe
Moves:
-Thunderbolt
-Flamethrower
-HP Grass
-Cross Chop

Togekiss: Seems to be a little out of place on this team. You lack a Rock resist right now, which you really need. For a Wish support replacement, I recommend Jirachi.

Jirachi@Leftovers
Bold
Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP, 224 Def, 32 Spe
Moves:
-Wish
-Calm Mind
-Thunderbolt
-Flash Cannon

Gengar: Decent set. Just go with Pain Split over Destiny Bond, and throw your remaining 4 EVs in Def.

Good luck and all that!

calmman123

OK, this is the third time you've posted this team, and it doesn't look much different. That just makes my job easier! :)

First off, your item choices are very, uh, strange. And quick tip about EVs: You have 508 to spend, with a max of 252 in each stat. And EV spreads don't always have to be 252/252/4.

Now onto the team:

Machamp: I actually think that you should go with Ice Punch over Stone Edge. Also, go with a 240HP/248Atk/16SpD/4Spe EV spread. And a Lum Berry is the item of choice for this set, as it helps you to beat sleep leads with ease.

Dragonite: Run Life Orb and Earthquake over Thunder Wave. Also, try a 252HP/52Atk/204Spe EV spread.

Gyarados: Pretty good. Just go with Stone Edge or Bounce over Ice Fang and put the other 4 EVs in Def.

Electivire: Wall bait. You could still use him as a decent wall breaker, which your team could really use. Try this out.

Electivire@Expert Belt
Mild
Motor Drive
EVs: 40 Atk, 252 SpA, 216 Spe
Moves:
-Thunderbolt
-Flamethrower
-HP Grass
-Cross Chop

Togekiss: Seems to be a little out of place on this team. You lack a Rock resist right now, which you really need. For a Wish support replacement, I recommend Jirachi.

Jirachi@Leftovers
Bold
Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP, 224 Def, 32 Spe
Moves:
-Wish
-Calm Mind
-Thunderbolt
-Flash Cannon

Gengar: Decent set. Just go with Pain Split over Destiny Bond, and throw your remaining 4 EVs in Def.

Good luck and all that!

This team is really good and im using it and im 40-5 with it

BrownBear1590

This is a good team but however you should kings rock on togekiss it makes the flinch rate 10% plus the air slash makes the flinch rate which is 30% makes it a 40% flinch rate which is I think the best way to go with that togekiss.

McDanger

closed for bumping

Status
Not open for further replies.