1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Best Place To Buy Adventures Red and Blue in UK?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by PurpleTitan, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PurpleTitan

PurpleTitan King of Unova

OK, so I wanna buy Pokemon Adventures Red and Blue, but I do not know where I can get all seven for the best price. If you could recommend a British website, or an Amazon UK seller from which I could get a good price, then PLEASE tell me!

2. Manga Reader X

Manga Reader X Well-Known Member

You should get the Pokemon Adventures Red & Blue Box Set, which conatins vol. 1-7. It should be cheaper than buying individual volumes.
    I've made two Google searches for you. The first one using the box set's product name and the second one using the box set's ISBN-10 number. I've limited the search to the UK. Good luck finding what you're looking for :)

Product name search
    ISBN-10 search

Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  3. PurpleTitan

Huh. Either they're out of stock or obscenely expensive. However, I looked on Amazon for each volume separately, and it turns out that it's pretty cheap that way. Thanks for your help, anyway, Manga Reader X.

4. PurpleTitan

I wonder why the box set is so expensive and rare? I have fury.

5. PurpleTitan

I hereby decree that I no longer care about this thread I started. Thank you, and goodnight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.