• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Place To Grind

MakesPeopleCry

So, I finished the Gym Challenge. Yay! Now, I can move onto the championships and see what awaits or go to the wilds. I personally am an adventure the wilds and grind up the level my Pokemon type of Trainer. So, where should I go? I am playing Pokemon Shield.

thoughts and opinions?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The Wild area is pretty good for grinding. I have used it to help level up Pokémon to make them evolve quickly without wasting Rare Candies.

Rook_Black

In my experience, Raiding is the fastest way and Y-Comm really expedites it. Just be sure your doing 5-Star when and if you can as this awards the L & XL EXP. That said once you reach 80-ish the XL EXP doesn't work as great. At that point I use the saved up rare candies!

DeadshotRogue

FC: SW-7265-0099-3706
I dont have a lot of people on my friends list at the moment. Does that mean I could add like you and we could play from a distance or is it distance locked?
It should show random people's raids on Y comm. Im not home right now but when i get on I'll message you my friend code if you want.

It should show random people's raids on Y comm. Im not home right now but when i get on I'll message you my friend code if you want.
Turn on the Y Comm internet and keep an eye on the left side of your screen. Sometimes random people will pop up with Raids that you can just jump in without even knowing them. Also, there's always raids in your wild area, if you do them all they respawn again so you should be able to find several that you can choose from most of the time

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Raids are definitely the best way to level up, I've used wild pokemon to grind very rarely tbh.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
XL Exp candy gives out 30,000 EXP, if I recall correctly. And since all Pokemon need exactly 1 million EXP to reach Level 100, the most EXP XL candies you should need to level a single mon from 1 to 100 is 34.