• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best place to train for the E4?

Ampris

Slip slidin'
Since defeating Giovanni some, oh, I don't know, six months ago, I've been wandering around the country trying to get my team up to a decent level for fighting the Elite Four without getting obliterated, but haven't been very successful. I just don't have the patience to walk from low-level trainer to low-level trainer for a handful of experience points, even with the VS. Match, or to swap out a flying pokemon for one that needs training just to get to a different area to search through. (What can I say? I've been playing Emerald and got spoiled by Tabby and Guy.)

So where would you say is the best area to find and fight trainers for good experience? My team's levels range from 38 to 44, and the problem is that I keep finding either trainers with low-level pokemon who are easily beaten but don't give enough experience points or trainers with similarly leveled pokemon who KO half the team and defeat the purpose of fighting them at all. (Er, my team members don't exactly have the best movesets in the world, but we manage.) Any tips?

mewfanforlife

I train on bicycle road. There's a lot of bikers.

That's where I did a lot of training. You just need to stay on the part by Celadon where there many bikers clustered close together.

Sion9

Victory Road. Also, if you use the VS. Seeker repeatedly on a trainer, some of the trainers will level up.

Once your pokemon reach a bit of levels higher, go train at One Island by the Ember Spa. There's five? trianers there that can be rebattled with the VS Seeker and you can heal at the Spa that's right there when needed.

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
Tabby and Guy

its definitely gabby & ty

and the best place to train for the eltie 4 is ummm well idk maybe the elite 4

but in lieu of that maybe you could try trainers in the islands

electivire165

with your pokemon at that level, definately cycling road, after you get them to high fortys go to one island and fight all the fighting trainers outside the ember spa, until you think your ready for the e4.