• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best PokéBoy

Who’s Best Boy?

• Cilan

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Clemont

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Ash

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Brock

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Paul

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • James

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Alain

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Goh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gladion

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Kiawe

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Paul is second. We need anothrr character of him asap.
We got that in BW and apparently there's one currently in Journeys except this time it's a female.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
We got that in BW and apparently there's one currently in Journeys except this time it's a female.
Paul has more stuff than just being serious. Its the way he afected Ash, his way of training his Pokemon, backstory with his brother etc…. He was superrrr interesting
Cant say that about that girl. Ok shes serious… and what more? Oh she likes sweets.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Kiawe has been added to the list. I’d add Tracey, but it looks like I’m out of slots. :(

also

HOW DOES ASH HAVE MORE VOTES THAN CLEMONT

HOW

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Wish I could vote for more than one.

Anyway, since Ash is avaliable, that's my choice.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Paul has more stuff than just being serious. Its the way he afected Ash, his way of training his Pokemon, backstory with his brother etc…. He was superrrr interesting
Cant say that about that girl. Ok shes serious… and what more? Oh she likes sweets.
Both are cold,serious and show little to no emotion during battle.
I made no comparison with them outside of battling,Bea clearly shows more emotion and genuinely smiles when she isn't in a battle.

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
James supremacy yes <3
Max is the only pokeboy in terms of companions I hate
In terms of male companions
Brock>Kiawe>Clemont>Goh>Sophocles>Cilan>Tracey>>Max
In terms of people on this list
James>Gladion>Ash>Paul>Alain>Brock> (rest of pokeboys as followed above)
James is awesome! I really like him too! Definitely one of if not my top favorite character. I never cared for Max either. I just found him as some annoying know it all kid.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I thought the term "PokeBoy" implied male traveling companions in the same way that "PokeGirl" implies female traveling companions, so I'm a little bit puzzled by the inclusion of Shinji, Alan, and Kojirou in the poll. I don't have a favorite male traveling companion considering how neglected most of them were, although I suppose that the writers at least made an attempt with Kaki, so I'll vote for him as a technicality.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I thought the term "PokeBoy" implied male traveling companions in the same way that "PokeGirl" implies female traveling companions, so I'm a little bit puzzled by the inclusion of Shinji, Alan, and Kojirou in the poll. I don't have a favorite male traveling companion considering how neglected most of them were, although I suppose that the writers at least made an attempt with Kaki, so I'll vote for him as a technicality.
How is Kaki a traveling companion? They were in school.

Leonhart

Imagineer
How is Kaki a traveling companion? They were in school.
That's splitting hairs: all of the SM classmates are technically traveling companions in the sense that they were part of Satoshi's social circle for the entire SM saga. And let's not forget that they did actually travel together quite a bit during field trips to other places outside of just Melemele Island.