• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Pokémon Types

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatzieDPPT

playing Version X
Normal is my favorite types, average, just like me.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
How would I rank my favorite Pokémon types in no particular order?

Dragon
Ground
Grass
Water
Fairy
Steel
Ghost
Fire
Flying
Rock
Ice
Electric
Normal
Poison
Fighting
Dark
Bug
Psychic

Favorite Pokémon from each type

Flying: Staraptor, Corviknight, Talonflame, Rayquaza, Swellow, Galarian Articuno, Galarian Zapdos, Galarian Moltres, Crobat, Lugia, Salamence, Altaria, Togekiss, Yveltal

Bug: Galvantula, Scolipede, Volcarona, G-Max Butterfree, Heracross, Araquanid

Water: Lapras, Kingdra, Starmie, G-Max Kingler, Suicune, Kyogre, Tentacruel, Vaporeon, Lanturn, Azumarill, Politoed, Johtonian Slowking, Mudkip, Swampert, Ludicolo, Crawdaunt, Milotic, Walrein

Electric: Manectric, Zebstrika, Zekrom

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
1. Ice,
2. Fairy/Ghost
3. Fairy/Ghost

2 and 3 change depending on the day.

I don't care enough to order the rest but Dragon's near the bottom

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Sound Type lol

In all seriousness I like Ghost types the most but practically I've always found Water types the most useful

jaden767

Amphetamine
Psychic types are my favorites. Mew is my favorite Pokemon so that goes without saying. Ghost types, Dragon types and Fighting types are cool too.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Water-types have been my favorite types since the games debuted. Despite liking Water-types however, I do wish that Gamefreak had created less Water-types during Gen I since they made up a huge chunk of the original 151 species.

RedJirachi

Veteran member

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Psychic, Fire, and Electric supremacy!

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I say Water, because it’s not only the most common type, but because of its versatility as a type due to it fulfilling almost any stat spread. You can have bulky, slow Water-types or fast, frail sweepers. Access to Ice-type moves and two of the strongest HM moves in the game make them very valuable to a team.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
It's been over 60 days since this thread has been last posted in. Unless a thread has been stickied, bumping old threads counts as necrobumping.

Feel free to start a new thread if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.