• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Pokemon Ever Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonMan66

Musical Insomnia
This truly is the end of life as we know it. We have discovered the best pokemon... Lapras. Personally, i would like to say... WHAT? But still, congrats lapras.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
^Yeah, I posted something congratulating Lapras but forum lag appears to have destroyed the post and I can't be bothered with typing it out again.

I will instead leave you with this disturbing image:

laputduv5.png

So, what is to be done with this topic now? I know of people who like this series of face-offs but to be honest, I have grown tired of them and have ran out of ideas.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
miep :( I wanted to make the last vote :( but was to late...but congatualations lapras (and benmeister for your cool threath)

DieChavsDie

*vomits in horror at sight of football*

So Lapras won. Tis quite sad an occassion, having joined up to this face off when I joined SPPF. But it couldnt have been won by a better pokemon (Well, it could ;) But it could have been won by a worse pokemon also)

*tear*

And what is sadder is that The Benmeister has made it official that he shall not continue with these face offs.

Ive known about it for some weeks now, and was asked by The Benmeister to make a "Worst Pokemon Face Off", which I have accepted. I have posted a thread, and it just needs to go through moderation.

Hope to see you there

DCD

EDIT

The thread has gone through Moderation, and is now up and running. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=322312

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.