• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Pokemon for Inverse Battles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm replaying Pokemon Y & I want to try out all of the battle variations in the game, but I'm still trying to figure out how to build a good team for inverse battles. I know that some good pokemon to use are ones like Aurorus, Mamoswine, & Abomasnow, but are there any other pokemon or types people recommend using?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Best types would probably be Grass and Bug since they’re both resisted by a good portion of the 18 Types. I haven’t played XY in a long time so I can’t remember much though

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Just stay clear off the Steel-types, they tend to get slaughtered. One strategy you could use is aiming for Normal and Ghosts, because the least changes for them. Normal now hits super effectively against Rock- and Steel-types and isn't weak to Fighting anymore.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Imagine GF introducing a Rival who only challenges you to Inverse battles. Let's say the rival has an Aron. You are throwing Fire attack at it with Little damage caused. He hits your Water and Grass starter with a Rock move and your fire type with a Steel move. After multiple tries you OHKO it with a Tackle/Scratch/Pound.

There should Also be an Inverse battle battle facility in one of the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.