• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Pokemons Store[IV bred, items, shinnies, legandries]

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
okay.
5 IV shiny greninja and 6 IV shiny terrakion, which one you like to trade?

Between the 2, I would like the 6 IV shiny terrakion plz

golden25

Hey men I interested on the 6iv ditto.

I have 6iv flawless treecko male and female, female its ut lvl 24, I also can offer you perfect 5iv zangoose adamant (-SpAtt) with iron tail, metal claw, curse and night slash, seviper modest (-Attack) with iron tail and switcheero.

hi men you didn't answered me thi post, let me know if you don't like let me know.

golden25

sorry, I missed it
are they shinnies? if not, no interested.

:s, i add a eviolite, according with you price im offering you up to 9 star. Flawless 6iv treecko modest with 3 egg moves 3 star, 2 female 5iv pokemon 4star and a eviolite 2star, total 9star for a 4 star, please bro I have a lot looking for a 6iv ditto, I dont care if its clone.... xD

gdpoketrader

:s, i add a eviolite, according with you price im offering you up to 9 star. Flawless 6iv treecko modest with 3 egg moves 3 star, 2 female 5iv pokemon 4star and a eviolite 2star, total 9star for a 4 star, please bro I have a lot looking for a 6iv ditto, I dont care if its clone.... xD

I got so many of these items
These items are rated specially for ME to make offer to others.
I know this is a little bit unfair but sorry for that. LOL
But you can offer me four flawless pokemons that I don't have now so I can accept your trade.
OR if the pokemons that you offer are really my cup of tea, maybe just 2 or 3 of them is okay. :)

Last edited:

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
looking for Garchompite

Offering:

-Chimchar, Turtwig, Tepig, Treecko, Totodile, Charmander, Bulbasuar, Xerneas, Pokemon with Pokerus, and Charizardite x etc.

Seth_Laugh99

Shiny Breeder
would anyone breed and ev train a volt tackle pikachu for me? i need it to have at least 150 speed and 100 attack by level 50. ability doesn't matter.
willing to trade legends and shinies.
I also have a shiny event pichu i would be willing to trade

savitter

I'm interested in your Shiny (Flawless) Noibat Timid Infiltrator.

I can offer shiny/good IV Pokebank zapdos (flawless HP ice), and shiny/Good IV cobalion, virizion, mewtwo, or tornadus. I also have RNG'd Korean dittos of pretty much every IV spread. PM me to discuss if you want to work something out. :)

Hello!

I have a pretty good IV Cobalion, but it isn't shiny and it is slightly used, not lvl 100 but not the base level either. I can easily get you the base one, however, or any of the other two.

I would be interesting in a shiny Lucario, or possibly the Metagross. Nature, Ivs, and Ability don't really matter to me with either of these two.

I have a 6-IV shiny infernape I got a while back offa wonder trade if youll trade that for he shiney 6 iv gengar

lucarioisawesome

Who did this to me!
i have shiny 5iv timid Gengar, shiny 5iv adamant mold breaker axew.
Would you trade one of these for your goodra?

Ill Offer HA Bulbasaur and a HA Bulbasaur or other Higher offers Please PM me if interested

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
Hello, i'm desperately searching for a thundurus to use in competetive. I'd be willing to trade for your shiny if it has hp ice. In exchange I have shiny 6 iv quagsire relaxed nature, shiny 3 iv reuniclus calm mind set with magic guard, 2 iv but still outstanding shiny delphox bold mystical fire set, and a shiny 6 iv technician scizor - but i don't really want to trade him, especially if thundurus doesn't have hp ice. But do you think we could work out a trade? I have other iv breed pokemon and items we could do in addition to shore up the numbers. Ign Brk_boo fc 0318-7221-3321

Pingo

What I offer (all from your want list):

- Shiny Duskull (Relaxed) 31/31/31/31/31/15 NN: RedVelvet

- Zapdos, Modest 31/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice (Kalos) or Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Defog

- Suicune, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with PP maxed moves

- Hawlucha, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Unburden

- Dragonite, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Extremespeed

What I want (in prioritized order):

Genesect Hasty Download 31/31/31/31/31/31

Entei Adamant Pressure 31/31/31/31/31/31

Darkrai Timid Bad Dreams 31/31/31/31/31/31

Shaymin Timid Natural Cure 28/28/28/31/28/31

Lucario Hasty Justified 31/31/31/31/31/31

In-Game name: Henning
FC: 2036 7622 1628

=)

APinkInTime

Strategist Of Pink
I have loads of 4 and 5 IV Ralts. I'm trying to MM/SC a shiny so I have tons of IV bred Ralts. I have tons of different natures so let me know what you want, and I bet I have it. Give me a PM.

And Pingo I'm interested in your zapdos.pm me and maybe we can work out a trade.

Last edited:

Patri25

Hi, i am looking for the item Up-Grade. I can offer you any of these pokemon with 5 IV:
Kangaskhan
Psyduck
Torchic
Mawile
Treecko
Mudkip
Feebas
Cyndaquil
Meganium
Bisharp
Slowpoke
Houndoom
Ralts
Gible
Snivy
Timburr
Larvitar
Eeevee
Axew
Charmander
Gastly
Cottonee
Croagunk
Excadrill
Dratini
Scizor
Beldum
Absol
Marill
Frillish
Talonflame
Togepi
Magikarp

Tell me if you want to trade, just PM.
Thanks

I have a timid nature shiny!! articuno at level 100. EVs are: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef. I want your shiny aegislash in the 5 star pokemon list. The articuno has an English name, not sure if it isn't hacked though. I received it in a trade, apparently it's from the Jhoto region. Also, since that articuno is shiny and all, can you throw in a 5 star shiny flawless lucario? :D All of the articuno's moves are PP maxed. They are: substitute, roost, freeze dry and hurricane.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
is your service still avaliable? i don't have that much to offer though