• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best R/S/E themes?

FloatzieDPPT

playing Version X
Littleroot town's theme really just hits home, not only did i play Ruby a lot, but i used to watch all these poketubers who would have the theme in the background.

What is your favorite R/S/E theme?

Morax

Oxygen
Team aqua/magma

FloatzieDPPT

playing Version X
Littleroot town, especially in ORAS
Also all the battle music, except from the rival one which I didnt like
Is the Rival theme different depending on the gender you choose? I only played as Brendan so i am used to May's theme which scared me as a kid due to the infamous route 110.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Is the Rival theme different depending on the gender you choose? I only played as Brendan so i am used to May's theme which scared me as a kid due to the infamous route 110.
I think they had a different encounter theme, but same battle music.
But I am not 100 % sure

TwilightBlade

The rival battle music hits hard but it sucks that you only hear it 4 of 5 times throughout RSE and then never again. Dunno why they didn't give Wally that theme music too that way we'd hear it every time we battle him at Victory Road.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm very fond of the BGM in the Houen games as a whole, and my favorites are the Hall of Fame room theme, the Abandoned Ship theme, the Surf theme, the Battle Factory theme, and the Frontier Brain battle theme.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
I have lots of favourites, and I especially like the Weather Trio's battle theme, since it sounds epic, Route 110's theme, because it is cheerful and upbeat, and Fallarbor Town theme, because it is very relaxing.
I also really like: vs. Gym Leader, vs. Elite Four, vs. Champion, Route 104, Route 119, Route 120, Sootopolis City, Mt. Pyre (Outside), and Surf theme.

FloatzieDPPT

playing Version X
I have lots of favourites, and I especially like the Weather Trio's battle theme, since it sounds epic, Route 110's theme, because it is cheerful and upbeat, and Fallarbor Town theme, because it is very relaxing.
I also really like: vs. Gym Leader, vs. Elite Four, vs. Champion, Route 104, Route 119, Route 120, Sootopolis City, Mt. Pyre (Outside), and Surf theme.
You seem like a hoenn enjoyer