• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best R/S/E themes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sαpphire

Johto Champion
  • Champion Theme - my favorite battle theme in the generation and one of the most memorable in the series
  • Battle Pike - still gets stuck in my head, probably due to how many times I’ve tried the Pike since it’s the easiest symbol
  • Battle Dome - similar to the above, this is actually my most played facility, so the overworld theme from it is one of my favorites and a vivid memory
  • Abandoned Ship - maybe my favorite overworld theme in the entire series! Endless nostalgia with this one. I think it was also maybe used in another location or two, maybe Southern Island?
  • Route 113 - I find it to be relaxing, comforting, and catchy - perfect combination
Honestly I could list a lot more. RSE probably have my favorite soundtrack in the series.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Most of them, I’m not even sure if there is any theme I don’t like from Hoenn. One of gen 3 most memorable things is the music. < 3

Status
Not open for further replies.